Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

I absolutely love this story and the fantasy of it all as well as the plot and each character. Good job translation team!!🙌 Oh! Also would anyone know where I could actually purchase this series?

Hahaha, bribing spirits with sweets is awesome XD
I ship her with anyone except a human! Spirits or furries need a waifu like her.

The fairy things are so cute, I love them.
Lmao our MC is too OP and has all these super powerful beings at her neck and call.
I think it's the unpopular opinion here, but I really really want some kind of a redemptions arc or some good explanation from Schneider's side for his actions because it looked like he actually loved her at a point. Also, her friend Hansel was always nice towards her.

The furries are great but for some reason I'm not able to imagine any of them as a love interest. They feel more like all the supernatural beings that are her friends/allies

The fairy are just so cute and adorable. I want little friends like that :D

Also, Ronya is cute as always. The prince really was a fool to not understand considering how he had always been around her.

The same way you do every night, Pinky. Through brutal, unrestrained honesty and snark. Also, though unprecedented moe.

Now, where did I put that box of Shortbread cookies? [Goes off looking for sweets to bribe fairies & magical mythical creatures with so they'll be friends and talk with me, cuz life gets dull & lonely.]

#ThePowerOfFriendshipCookies!

Double-page supporter
god those fairies and that chicken man are so ugly

Lol, in the novel I just had this idea of Orphedot looking like a man with a horn crown growing from is head and tree-branch hands. Manga Orphedot is so much cuter. (And he’s sooo tsundere, I love it) @petra WHICH ONES???!!! ARENYOU INSULTING MY CHILDREN???

Users who are viewing this thread