Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Who the heck soaks bread overnight for french toast? The bread will have dissolved into the eggs by the time comes to cook it.

Dex-chan lover
PFFT HAVE YOU SEEN THE BEAST MEN I ALREADY FORGOT ABOUT THOSE MANTHOTS

Double-page supporter
Who the hell would care for those people when we got beast kin! They’re giant pets that can talk!

Dex-chan lover
@Wrabbit7 Well, two things. You wouldn't actually leave the bread sitting in a tub of liquid all night. You soak it like normal, take it out and then refrigerate it rather than going directly to the next cooking step, might have been poorly explained here or the translation could've been slightly flubbed. The other thing is the type of bread. If you don't have one that's more suitable to this method than regular white bread is, you should probably let the bread get a bit stale by letting it dry out before you dunk it in your mix. That'll help balance things out for the end result since it will still be spending about a whole night being kind of soggy in your fridge.

@Glomoro Okay, now that makes more sense. I've heard that letting the egg mix sit in the fridge overnight makes it better, but I never thought of dunking the bread, then storing it overnight.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol she is saying all this as if she saw a stray cat and pet it. And also why are all people in this manga extraordinary beautiful. Even to the a gosh darn plant.

Contributor
I knew she wasn't kidding when she said she could take after herself... but I didn't suspect she also had a full-blown mary-sue arsenal of hot and dangerous god-men waiting in the wings. Eek.

Dex-chan lover
Like people always said...treat people the way you want to be treated...and she does a fucking well job..and i am waiting for female beast kin so i don't feel weird for wanting to pet the guys lol

NO! WE ALREADY HAVE ADORABLE BEASTS!
BACK OFF! well, maybe her friend is fine, BUT BACK OFF PRINCE! BACK OFF!!!

Double-page supporter
So, the god of nature is easily bribed

...also did they really have to give that bird monster an ikemen face? It looks like a freak of nature

Users who are viewing this thread