Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
@Willie29

The only people who want her. The former lover, and her brother.

We can say "Screw them, she has floof in her life now!"

Aggregator gang
Doing contract to a high level beast and she done it because just becaude she love floof?

Good job, you're the best

NOOOOOOOOO! FUK THEM *SSHOLES!! Fuk them both, they can go kiss my f*ckin *ss cheeks tf! Don’t ruin her happiness, y’alls done enough of that sh*t! 😤🤬

@ALuver01 Yes i completely agree with what you said. FUK THOSE UNGRATEFUL B**TCHES THEY HAD THEIR CHANCES AND THREW IT FUKING AWAY AND THEY STILL HAS THE AUDACITY TO LOOK FOR HER AGAIN?! I THINK NOT!

@Berriese FRRRRRRRR! Especially the Prince! On me it broke my frickin heart when she reminisces about their time together, how he was always kind to her and she believed, even a little, that maybe her fate wasn’t sealed, that this guy who said he loved her would see that she wasn’t a bad person and wouldn’t condemn her!! But he saw all these misunderstandings and instead of trusting his friend and love for who knows how long, he judged her without even hearing her side of the story and then ran off with some other b*tch so what tf more does he want from her? He had his chance and he blew it so he can go f*ck off to hell for all I care and leave her alone to find peace from all the sh*t they put her through 😤 sorry for the rant but I exploded 🙏

They probably are only looking for her because she made a contract with that nature god guy pfffft no way!! She has the fluffy best mercenary and thats all she needs and wants not you the disloyal ex-fiance which believed a bitch other than his own fiancee he has known since childhood and also her *sshole of a brother that basically broke all ties to her is looking for her too like bruh youre the one who did it not herrr, Can you leave her the fuck alone because we all know you are going to destroy her happiness by wanting her back and causing trouble for her you IDIOTS, BAAAAKAAAAA!!! Of course they feel regret but guess what?? No one gives a shit about what you are feeling now because you guys are frickin manipulators AHHHHHHHHHH Im sooo angry!!!

K I feel better getting all this out there my mind is satisfied but not my heart as long as those little shits dont find her and hurt her my heart will be satisfied.

Dex-chan lover
Ohoho, I understand Hansel searching for Ronia.. but prince too, this sure took quire a turn.

oh.. and she basically became a Gaia

Dex-chan lover
Ronia is the kind of girl that would befriend Articuno and use its legendary powers just to cool off in the summer

Really cool fairy design especially that birdman. Gives off that otherworldly look

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
AH, just be friends with the guy that literally let's us live and if we piss him off, we die because everything else dies and we will have no food. Sure, ez peasy

Contributor
@lito954
more like a whole fully loaded SSBM would still not be enough to be damn sure they are gone lol.
I was super confused at first, because in my gamer mind, SSBM only means one thing:

SSBM.png

And now I'm imagining Ronia and her Mercenary Beastkin friends throwing down against her ex-fiancé and her brother in Smash (take your pick).
Who would each of them main? Fox/Wolf? Princess Peach/Zelda? Prince Marth?

Birdman reminds me of Howl when he shifts into battle bird. Neat design.

Users who are viewing this thread