Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
hnnnng reverse harem of monster boys? and all the guys are too hott?! please I need water

Fed-Kun's army
(1) SHE HAS A WHOLE ASS REVERSE HAREM 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

(2) lol those two can go fuck themselves

Dex-chan lover
:O so many men! Some more mythical than others lol
Many thanks

Who needs prince that involve political kingdom drama who was betrayed her, if she already had connection with two HOT god of nature, a group of furry fluffy hottie and mini cutie fairies on her back living comfortable at her cafe anyway. 🤧🤧🤧.
All i hope is she finding her happiness.

Cya

Author give us blessing by so many handsome mystical creature in one chapter.. thank you so much

Aggregator gang
lol
Male lead? Heroine? Who?
She has a spirit lord backing her, a mythical creature to deliver letters, cute fairies helping chores, some beastmen as security guards, and a cool grandpa. Who need that male lead?

Dex-chan lover
Stupid Prince will get his ass kicked if he tries anything.

Between Ronia magic powers and her spirit friends he can't do much.

@Suisuigo
@Coldstar12

Are you guys talking about the butler who came with her grandpa? He’s the butler who couldn’t make coffee well enough and quit (because it was a high pressure, perfectionistic job), so she got him a job in her grandfather’s mansion and now he’s doing well

Dex-chan lover
If I remember correctly in the ln they cover this later in the story, feels better like this though.

Dex-chan lover
"I get first place on the exams but I have a private tutor and she doesn't, so she might be more talented than me"
Oh but she had a contract with the god of nature before they even met, how could she have so little confidence?

Users who are viewing this thread