Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

I knew those little leeches would return! They trying to get our poor girl to go back but I refuse to allow that!
CAFE LIFE 4EVER!

I can understand why the prince is looking for her, but why is her brother?

Dex-chan lover
She omitted some vital information.
Lacrien was injured because he was fighting against demon army raiding the forest. Lacrien refused to be healed at first. But Ronia healed him anyway, while fighting off the invading army.
That's why she earn the respects of all the inhabitants in the forest.

Double-page supporter
Nooo let the poor girl live her cafe dream with the fluffy mercenaries and lotus fairies

thank you for the update!! I wanna see what that dumbass prince is doing :^(

Dex-chan lover
Ronia doesn't give a fuck.
She's going to bond with all the scariest, strongest creatures around because she finds them adorable and wants to be friends with them.

Ah yes. Time for the plot to try to drag her back in again. They already kicked her out though, so she can do her best to live freely with all her might.

Dex-chan lover
@OniQueen Still unknown exactly why Ronia's brother is looking for her. But given her direct family's
strict emphasis on perfection and achievements, it could be implied he wants to confront her over how her "failure" to maintain the engagement has stained their family honour.

why the hell the prince got such a sad look on his face bro this is all on u, u knew how her family treated her n why she acted the way she did but u still left her thats on u. so dont be looking all depressed.

Users who are viewing this thread