Minami Nanami Wishes to Shine

Group Leader
Nice that Mimimi got her own series, she's a good lass.
Not that important but I much prefer the art style in this series over the one in the main manga; kinda fits better with the image you get when reading the LN.

Group Leader
yea definitely, pretty good art and i like the tone of it more than the main series's art, which feels more comedic.

Power Uploader
She indeed seemed to be one of the more interesting characters in the LN... but then i'm still reading the 3rd volume.

Double-page supporter
Pretty cool she got a spin off series hope we get some chapters soon...I used to read the novels of tomozaki until I got spoiled
and found out minami gets rejected I lost interest pretty quick she was my favorite character out of all the girls 😒

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the existence of this series means she's not going to be Tomozaki's gf in the main series. I mean, it'd be pretty weird to have a spinoff featuring the gf's POV.

Contributor
@BlackwingYu
I thought of that too, every time I saw this series. I think another reason is (if ya don't know yet) is that she's a top girl in the series in Japan.

Double-page supporter
To those who read the ln.
For someone who reads the main manga and watch the anime, this spin-off is spoiler or is set in a parallel universe so it can be read as a standalone?

Happy the Mimimi got her own series. Definitely one of my favorites in the series.

Group Leader
@kronos00

Unfortunately, the artist here, Yoshida Bana, isn't a mangaka - they're a light novel illustrator. But you can go follow their twitter if you want more!

just to let you guys know originally Minami has black hair but because she is so talkative and hype person she got colorized blue

This is a criminally unrated manga. I've never said that about anything I've ever read before, but even 2 chapters in it's clear this deserves more than 8 stars, when it has under 8. People I have terrible taste to rate this so low.

The art style in this is so much better than the main adaptation. It fits the themes and nature of the series much better than the almost cartoony art style of the main manga.

Fed-Kun's army
is the story canon here? like does Minami also becomes a model in the main series later on? or thinks of becoming one?

Group Leader
@RUD3DUD3 Nope, this is not canon. Mimimi doesn't really have anything to do with modelling in the main story.

Users who are viewing this thread