Minamoto-kun Monogatari - Vol. 16 Ch. 343 - Real Aim

Dex-chan lover
Well first, I hope she's his real aunt. Second, RIP the harem plan, it was fun while it lasted.

Dex-chan lover
Incest doesn't get me going or anything but yeah. She better be his real aunt or it will be pointless

Dex-chan lover
@SoMaKa In a way it's still a harem because
it's an open end.

As for whether she's his real aunt or not:
Yes, she is. Will she get boned by MC? Yes.

Power Uploader
Well, Terumi has always been a mama-boy. He never got rid of hid Oedypus complex.

Boning Kaoruko is a way for him to bone his mother.

Dun dun duuun... But seriously not only expected but she is the mother figure, and there still supposed to be step mom figure for proper Genji research... And as i said in comments to previous chapter, there is only one person that fits the bill...

or hes ambition-less, slothful, spineless and likes the status quo. He also "has a mother complex" so leaving the "nest" should be hard, this does not point to romantic love this is a contrivance.
Aunt provides a stable life, a parade of woman and its platonic so she aint going to throw him out randomly like is common with girlfriends if you move in with them.

MC was terrified of women, now your telling him he had the" opportunity" to jump ship from living with FAMILY to mooching off a STRANGER he only knew for a few weeks/months and only went to for SEX- and by "skipping" that hes clearly in love with his aunt???

No. this is bros before hoes - his aunt is a bro - you dont just dip out and ruin her research which HELPED YOU IMMENSELY because there is a chance some rich woman would take you in as their boy toy.
He will be out on his as in a few months if he moved in with any of those girls.

Never move into their house before marriage. kek
although the set up is clear, aunt loves MC - only reason to even use this research is to make her monogatari character real and have sex with him

Aggregator gang
@Arcverson
@SoMaKa
Harem was never planned. The plan was to bone a few girls, maybe maintain the relationship for a while. But there always was an end to each relationship, which excludes the harem. Just look at her ex-girlfriend - she already moved on with her feelings. His current girlfriend will dump him soon too, since they agreed to be in relationship only for summer. So who is exactly in his harem? Only his aunt and his cousin at this point. Hardly a harem, just love triangle (since he loves his aunt, obviously).
I guess there is the goth-girl but at this point I dunno if she loves him or if she only wants his dick (for her novel research). She's horny for him after their passionate night but I'm sure she'll move on and realize it doesn't have be him - he was just the right man (the man who'd wear girl clothes) in the right moment.

In way, this is kinda sad. MC cured his fears but he was also used by those girls. Almost all of them had some issues and MC helped them move on and mature. Did any of them even fight to maintain their relationship? I don't remember. It looks like he boned bunch of hot girls but then you realize he was used and thrown away like a bitch after he helped them deal with their insecurities...

now that I am reading in English, I really don't like how the narrative is pushing him towards his aunt. Especially since I know how this ends.

THEY FUCKED IN A .5 CHAPTER

Users who are viewing this thread