Minamoto-kun Monogatari - Vol. 16 Ch. 354 - The starting point of nothingness?!

Dex-chan lover
Well, technically it's not actually incest. It IS HOT though ... so I wonder how he managed to maintain his sense of 'not wanting to cross the line'. It makes me wonder what I would do in that situation ... probably not put myself there to begin with since I would probably fail the test, LOL.

Whose perspective is it for the narrative text for pages 5 an onwards? I cant fully understand if its terumi or his aunt because of the narrative text on Page 5 and the last page.

It ends in next few chapters, They are not shown having sex but it is assumed they did. The ending is very disappointing.

as all these other comments have been saying for these last couple of chapters, translations feel a bit wonky. I hope they're fixed in the future. It's also a shame that this chapter isn't the tankoban version; Chapter 354 is supposed to have two extra pages of juicy continuation of the 69 scene. Can this chapter be reuploaded with that version?

I hope the tankoban version is used for Chapter 357 because that's where:

the sex scene between Kaoruko and Terumi ACTUALLY happens

Otherwise, people here are going to be mighty disappointed if we get the original magazine version instead.

i just watch the raws and i saw a child, probably terumi's son , any idea of who is the mother?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry, man. But poorly translated pages are basically bad spoilers. No one fully understands what's going on but the scene is ruined anyway.

I hope you or anyone would fix them.

Where's the tankoban version? ......

that chapter is supposed to have two extra pages of h scenes? This is really turning vanilla
Is the translator lazy or don't know there's one?
What's the point of having tankoban version then.........it will be incomplete without that
We have been waiting for the tankoban version . This's so sad.

Also many of the translation is basically made up ,totally different sentences in many panels...........
Even with my self-taught japanese I can see that the panel where [にっ2度目] has been changed into something else totally different like"I'm running out of the time" ,it should've been something like " In a day, 2nd time" ,implying she's put it inside her mouth for the second time that day or the 2nd last panel where he says something like" I want to do it too" and more.

Users who are viewing this thread