• Beastars 2nd Season

Votes: 64 3.2%
  • Yuru Camp△ Season 2

Votes: 186 9.4%
  • World Trigger 2nd Season

Votes: 63 3.2%
  • World Witches Hasshin Shimasu!

Votes: 15 0.8%
  • None of the above, I'm looking forward to Kumo.

Votes: 274 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff
Admin
You can now enable port 443 only traffic from MD@​H. Only really useful for people behind a firewall they have no control over, for example a work or school firewall. If you aren't affected do not turn the option on as it will limit how many clients you can read from and probably be slower.

Can enable it via settings cog> more settings> md@​h port limit> ssl port (443) only> save. Obviously this means it requires an account to use this setting.

So which anime sequel you looking forward to next season? Cos apparently next season is sequel season.

Dex-chan lover
So which anime sequel you looking forward to next season? Cos apparently next season is sequel season.
All the popular ones pretty much. Attack on Kyojin, The Promised Yakusoku, Re:, and Stone Wars. Attack on Titan is the one I'm looking forward to the most by far. I'll probably watch Beastars S2 when it's done airing though. Thanks for asking, Dad. It's not often that you show interest in my hobbies.

Just Dr. Stone (the one I'm looking forward to the most) and Beastars since I haven't watched the earlier seasons of everything else (and probably won't be watching anytime soon)

Group Leader
"Kumo" and "Moonlit Journey Across Another World", but out of the sequels "Log Horizon" cause it's the only one I haven't read in manga form already.

Still, Non non biyori is the only seasonal anime that worth watching for its realities of living in rural ares. Nobl smartphones and doing random stuff

Group Leader
Log horizon, for sure. Because that’s the only way i can see us getting our LH fix. Hopefully, Author sorts out his personal affairs and can start creating again :(

Also, the accountants for kumo desu ga must be laughing, they only need a budget for about 1½ voice actors for season 1! Sure hope it’s going to be fun and therefore get greenlit for season2

Dex-chan lover
I love log horizon
but I knew that world trigger wouldn't get enough votes, and lo and behold

but really, where is tsukimichi???

Double-page supporter
Wooo yeah I'm really looking forward to Log Horizon! It's the very first Isekai I thoroughly enjoyed

Slime and re zero . Log horizon and world trigger are interesting too but i really need to rewatch the previous season again. Its has been 6 or 7 years since the last season right? Dr stone is nice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread