• Beastars 2nd Season

Votes: 64 3.2%
  • Yuru Camp△ Season 2

Votes: 186 9.4%
  • World Trigger 2nd Season

Votes: 63 3.2%
  • World Witches Hasshin Shimasu!

Votes: 15 0.8%
  • None of the above, I'm looking forward to Kumo.

Votes: 274 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for supporting this! I will turn M@H back on immediately. 😍

Any reason it’s not next to the M@H on/off toggle?

Fed-Kun's army
Huh, how come I have never heard of Non Non Biyori before? It totally seems like something I’d enjoy.

Power Uploader
So many good sequels to choose from. Log Horizon is my #1, but I'm also really looking forward to Slime, Dr. Stone, and Re: Zero.

Promised Neverland and Bestars will probably be good as well, but I already finished both manga.

Attack on Titan really went downhill towards the end, but maybe the anime will do a better job with the story than the manga did.

Hell, these are only the sequels, we still have Kumo, Horimiya, Mushoku Tensei... I'm going to seriously need to clear some time in my schedule this season.

Can we vote more than one time ? I wanna Slime en Log Horyzon.

But if I had to choose, then Log Horyzon... Cause I've been waiting for so long, I don't know what will happen to me if the season is delayed another time.

How dare you not list Mushoku Tensei, probably the most exciting anime to come out in the decade. I have been waiting that long for the OG isekai to finally get an anime. Also that revenge rape manga is also getting an anime in January so I can't wait to see the tears from people when they bash that. The upcoming anime season is probably going to be the best ever anime season in all the 13+ years I've been watching.

Power Uploader
Surprised to not see Nanatsu no Taizai Season 4 on there.

In all honesty, though, AoT is the only one I'm interested in.

Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season
Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season
Dr. Stone: Stone Wars
Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2
Log Horizon: Entaku Houkai
Yakusoku no Neverland 2nd Season
Beastars 2nd Season
Kumo
Mushoku Tensei, and maybe 1 or 2 more that don't come to mind.

How do I fix the chapter is not available in my mobile devices or do I just need to wait for an update or something?

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@Drazenknight Is it actually saying unavailable, or is there no error/a different error? Because unavailable chapters aren't going to work on any devices, for obvious reasons.

Dex-chan lover
>unironically thinking tensei slime is better than half of the other shows on the list
88e.png

Dex-chan lover
Plenty of stuff there I'm going to watch, but the question is "So which anime sequel you looking forward to next season?" Well, Log Horizon is something of an "OG" in this category. That's taken goddamn forever. I can understand why, but still. At this point that is an itch in desperate need of scratching.

There's too many diffficult choices! But Log Horizon is one of these I just stumbled into not thinking itd be much. And then I ended up really really interested! Thankfully I found it very late so my wait wasn't that long. But then again for anything really enjoyable, any day feels too long! At the same time, it's really never too long if the wait is for the sake of good quality upon release!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread