Minotaurus' Sweetheart - Ch. 8 - Even Though We're Friends

Dex-chan lover
jesus christ how long has he been hosteling people in this shack, thats horrifying

Dex-chan lover
We can't have innocent MC kill someone after all.
@Randomizer Just because you can't find any friends? ☺
@Vasqueztion Isn't it "monsters can act humane, monsters can act monsterous"?

Wow, was not expecting that twist. I thought it was just gonna be a straightforward "The weak should be eaten or obey the strong" kind of situation. Not this!! Poor werewolf. Moral of the story, humans suck. lol

Dex-chan lover
Some monster are like men. Some are good, some are bad, and others are simply lost...

Dex-chan lover
Honestly
Whatever the humans were potentially going to do to the werewolf noway justifies his actions in the slightest

Wolfroy deserves to be cut asunder

Dex-chan lover
Huh. Ever noticed how non humans only end up evil because they were influenced by humans? I feel sorry for the guy. He legitimately thinks that what he’s doing is okay because that’s what he’s been taught/learned. Monsters aren’t born; they’re made.

@Ranzo The point of the backstory wasn’t to justify his actions. It was to make them understandable. He isn’t eating and controlling people out of revenge. This isn’t a case of two wrongs making a right. This is the case of a guy who is actually lonely and is making/treating friends the ONLY way he knows how. You aren’t supposed to think his actions are justified (well I think so; just my take on it), but that they are pitiful. He’s going to have to be slashed (pretty sure he just was), because he won’t listen to reason and literally knows nothing else. I’m pretty sure that he didn’t even hate his first “friends” that tried to sell him enough, because he seemed to actually think that friends kill each other and it was perfectly fine. It’s like learning that a ruthless killing machine is only that way because they were raised to be one from birth with no other outside influences or anyone to teach them different. You don’t think that justifies the billions they slaughtered, but you do pity them, and realize they aren’t a bad person, but just a victim of circumstance (as opposed to the ruthless killing machine that was raised in a normal and loving environment, but just wants to kill people).

Dex-chan lover
I mean the whole kidnapping and eating children thing is still kinda not understandable to me also I don't really find him pitiable at all really
I think it’s more that wolfroy got the taste of manmeat than anything else

Still, interesting take

Dex-chan lover
Mr. Wolf went from yandere running stab to hurr durr, overhead swing where my vital organs are exposed.

Users who are viewing this thread