Miracle App Store

Well that kinda sucks, I was looking forward to the lunch they were going to have. Thanks for all the translations through!

I still domt know if this is right to left or left to right 37 chapters in, it switches so often i that i have no clue.

Idk why but even tho its says cancelled its still being updated but I’m cool with it

So, this series end in chapter 50.

it will skipped or rush the pace at the late chapters (45-50).
He will done something to his enemy or other holder (people who has the same app) before he retired, so he will have some future peace as guarantee.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

mrf

Good read good...!
It's kinda confusing where to read
Right -> left?
Left <- Right?

Wow, I was really looking forward to where this was going. Does anyone know why it was cancelled?

wow im surprised this ended, really unfortunate I was planning on reading this for a while. Anyone know why it was cancelled?

Supporter
Axed at the potential beginning huh. I wonder if this is one of those "season 1, season 2" or "Continued multiverse" situations.

I was waiting for this to have like 100+ chapters before I read it again. then I realized it got AXEd

There was certainly room for the story to go on, but I've seen worse endings. Pretty decent read overall.

The story itself isn't finished.
Hope there was a good end though. Open endings are always bad if not done correctly just like in this manhwa.

whew, had it on my plan to read list. Glad I didn't. I hate having invested in time to read something only to find out it got axed.

Well, there's always a chance it will gain popularity and be rebooted =P

could someone recommend something similar to me please, thanks 😊

Users who are viewing this thread