Misaki-kun wa Kouryaku Chara Janai - Ch. 3 - The Tsundere Heroine Can't Help It

Dex-chan lover
Bruh. I get it's literally hardcoded into her mindset, but 10 years is a long fucking time with no interaction, especially when you're that young.

Like, I haven't seen most of the people I went to high school with in 15 years and, despite interacting with them almost every day for the better part of 2 years, I couldn't even tell you their names, let alone what most of them even looked like.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions: @Shikuro1224
  • p3 sometime's -> sometimes
  • p3 ador-able -> ado-rable
  • p5 stay up all night -> stayed up all night // staying up all night
  • p8 It felt like a climax -> It felt like a climax.
  • p9 the protagonist right? -> the protagonist, right?
  • p9 right away right? -> right away, right?
  • p9 anyway right? -> anyway, right?
  • p11 are so pretty aren't they? -> are so pretty, aren't they?
  • p11 when I look at the cherry blossoms, it reminds me -> when I look at the cherry blossoms, they remind me
  • p14 and her affection rate also changed... -> [without knowing the original, just based on context] and her affection rating even decreased...
  • p16 It won't be boring. -> They won't be boring.
  • p16 ...you look happy -> ...you look happy.

Supporter
Bruh. I get it's literally hardcoded into her mindset, but 10 years is a long fucking time with no interaction, especially when you're that young.

Like, I haven't seen most of the people I went to high school with in 15 years and, despite interacting with them almost every day for the better part of 2 years, I couldn't even tell you their names, let alone what most of them even looked like.
Honestly the intention was to parody the troupe of "old confessions that don't matter anymore" so having a logic isn't the goal there

Supporter
I'm glad they're expanding on the heroines, i thought they would be side characters rather than proper heroines of the game, that makes the development much better

Fed-Kun's army
The femboy seems more interested in the heroines than the main character is. I do feel bad for the tsundere girl though, but she should already know she's barking up the wrong tree.

Reactions: le3
The femboy seems more interested in the heroines than the main character is. I do feel bad for the tsundere girl though, but she should already know she's barking up the wrong tree.
it seems less like he's interested in them and more like he's interested in getting a good ending and exiting the loop because he doesn't try to spend any time with them at all other than trying to get them interested in the mc

Dex-chan lover
FUCK I keep forgetting this is BL...god I miss when I could block manga
Best thing you can do is just mark it as dropped and click the bell icon off so you don't get updates:
fAuWmjT.png

Dex-chan lover
Best thing you can do is just mark it as dropped and click the bell icon off so you don't get updates:
fAuWmjT.png
That only works with the Updates page of the manga I'm following, not the Latest Updates page for ALL the manga. Why would I even have it in my follows, don't you think I would have just unfollowed it to begin with?

Dex-chan lover
That only works with the Updates page of the manga I'm following, not the Latest Updates page for ALL the manga. Why would I even have it in my follows, don't you think I would have just unfollowed it to begin with?
I see. Just wanted to make sure, I had two people complain about a similar scenario and didn't know about the bell icon feature.

EDIT: and what I meant by dropping is so you don't keep accidentally clicking on it, you'll know for the future you don't like this type of manga.
shrug-anime-shrug.gif

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I agree with the mc. If you think remembering 10 years ago promises makes me fell in love with you. No, it dont.

Users who are viewing this thread