Misato-san wa Amasugi Joushi ni Chotto Kibishii - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
I understand how Kida-san feels. Going from extremely motivated to just doing whatever you can to get by while withdrawing from it all through hobbies. I just try to tell myself that it won't make my problems or tasks go away and I'm sure he knows that too. I just think it's a good lesson for people to learn, that while one can leave their problems for a bit once in a while, don't ignore them to the point where the amount of problems become a problem in of themselves.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the focus will be back on the main characters soon. The airhead and the lazy butt are kind of meh.

Supporter
2 months since the last release really threw me off, while it is not a pure filler filler, the slow pace of upload when the raws are at chapter 28 is not helping keeping people engaged with the manga. I had to reread the whole thing to catch up.

With that said, I am happy to see that those 2 characters are positively impacting each others. But can't wait to see how our girl is going to get that old man heart pumping for her! As just like what her older sister said he is kind to everyone not just her so nothing done by him thus far is for her only. Which makes sense given that he is a department head and 50 years old.

Users who are viewing this thread