Miss Angel and Miss Devil - Ch. 168 - Ep. 21 - The Date (Extra: Part 1)

thank you for the chapter. i really like this manhwa and I'm excited for the next chapter!

Shan is like a volcano that is now ready to erupt. My bets on her, definitely.

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
I would like for shan to finally lose but she wouldn't be shan if she wasn't #1 in fighting sadly
what actually makes me sad tho is that the devil girl was actually jealous, I wish she was more lvl headed and a big sis for hari instead of just another jealous brat like her partner OTL

“She’s the princess of all the demons,”

“Yeah, and she is also mine.” - Shan

You’re god damn right Shan!

A savage when fighting, and now a savage in verbal beat downs.

Fed-Kun's army
sheesh, so both devils were just jealous brats here to cause drama -_-

beat her up quick shan so we can move on~

Dex-chan lover
Aaaahhhhhh!!!when shan said "Hari is mine,I don't like others touching MY GIRL"!!!!!!!!! How bold and straight forward she could be. shan is such a daddy on this chapter!!.....her top energy is leaking ouutt!!!!!!!>\\\\\<❤O(≧▽≦)O.because she is jelly that devil gonna have some piece of her.
OH MY GADDD DADDY SHAN TAKE ME!!
Also that part away kiss is sweeeettt ❤plus blushing shan is ❤❤❤
Lol their smiling like that but deep inside they're ready to kill la kill each other anytime soon,To the point that it's scary.XD
But seriously I thought this devil is more mature,level headed and more like older sister to hari but nah.thougg maybe she is just worried to hari as a sister and doesn't want to give her to any angel that easily,who knows.let's see where this goes.❤
Thank you soooo much for the update!!!≧ω≦💕❤

Dex-chan lover
I don’t get this...Hari is going to be pissed if Shan gets hurt....you aren’t going to make her like you by attacking the person she loves. Ugh, jealousy really does make people do stupid things.

Users who are viewing this thread