Miss Not-So Sidekick

"I'm less confused now." GOOD FOR YOU ARWIN BUT WE, THE READERS, AREN'T. I'm even more confuussedd!! Do you like her or just interested. Also, Lattteeee, discover your magic please!!

Definitely unique in how it uses the "reincarnated as a villain in a novel/comic that i read" considering how they

A. don't just make her replace the protagonist and gain a reverse harem

B. the protagonist is actually smart enough to go "oh this may be a novel world but the people are real so they can change" instead of making her a airhead that can't understand that not everything follows the novel just because that's the world its in

C. actually giving her a proper personality and desires beyond "oh i'm a good guy so i don't want to be the bad guy"(seriously you'd think this would be the easiest one out of all but so many fail this)

7/10 its good and creative when you compare it to its brothers and sisters in the same genre and entertaining but beyond that it doesn't do anything overly impressive

@Yinying
he was interested until she said that line . I read on namu wiki that he shook off his interest and fall in love the moment she said it

Omg I'm so jealous 😭why is Arwin so pretty even as a girl

Also Latte WTF are you doing lmaooo I get she's pretty but bruh now is not the time

he has your back too lol i really wanna see what happens next this is one of my favirout series ever its just so funny spacialy that time when she raps lol it must have been so hard to traslate good job

If I'm going to be honest, this is a little cringy to read through, but it's an interesting plot. 👌

I read this somewhere a long time ago and drop it. But it rate 9.12 in mangadex, really? is it that good?

Users who are viewing this thread