Miss Not-So Sidekick

At last translation is back. Thank you very much. I had a hard time understanding the raw and the translate app did not do any better.😅

Okay I read so many comments about dropping this manhwa which is NOT OKAY. Bucci Gang has the best translation out there. I read some in IG, but let's get it real they're all MTL so a lot of sentence is somewhat confusing and does not make any sense . I don't know if Bucci Gang is doing MTL but compare to others their translation is the best. And we're all reading this for free and the best thing we could do is to appreciate them and wait patiently. If you can't wait then you should drop reading this manhwa and be back when it's completed.

Hmm i forgot all about this lol. I seee this is still funny as ever. Thanks for translating again~ hope u had a nice break 😁

Thank you Buccigang really appreciate you’re translations! ❤️Please don’t mind the naysayers I don’t think they’ve heard that patience is a virtue but if they’re really that impatient there are raws that are easily accessible.

I kept on skipping this one cuz i thought it was loli (i mean look at that cover, i would have never guessed her to be 18 😂)

And i all those months of ignoring this turned into a blessing in disguise cuz this was very hilarious to binge read. I was literally laughing out loud, (sometimes screeching,) the whole time I was reading this.

This is by far one of the best isekai webtoons that ive read. The MC (or maybe the author) is hilarious. I love all of her references and internal monologues. It really makes you think that she did came from our world. Is she too childish for a grown ass 25 year old woman? No sir. Im 25 and frankly, i can identify myself on how shes behaving. I still read manga, webtoons and light novels, watch anime or dramas, heck, i believe its because of my age that i just really dont give a sht about a lot of things anymore so im just pretty casual about how i carry myself. Also, sarcasm becomes your second language the deeper you get into adulthood. Its just how u survive out here u know. Gotta hold on to all those lil joys in life 😂

Point is, im really enjoying this series and im so happy that it wasnt dropped 😂😂
Thank yiu bucci gang!

Users who are viewing this thread