Miss Not-So Sidekick

@Master123
I honestly hope that your theory about ~secret lesbian ibelin~is correct because to me it kinda seemed like the typical: she is also Reincarnated and acts nice like the protagonist but is actually a bitch that wants a harem. I hope it's not that!

Hi just stumbled upon and wanted to read this but it says ch 53 as the first one... where can i find the very first chapters?

@master123

Hate to say this but sorry your theory is incorrect. She is more than what's shown so far. Arwin is the first one who realises it. If you re-read this manhwa from first chapter you might notice it. Tell me if you want more spoilers

@No_tears_only_dreams

Nope she is not a reincarnated person but yup she is a fake bitch who wants all three fishes' attentions for herself and gets annoyed when they pay attention to Latte.

Damn, those last few chapters got Dark. I'm so used to this story as a zany comedy, I wasn't expecting such a sharp turn but I guess we're finally getting serious after 100+ chapters?

Arwin you're the best! Someone had to show that b*tch the consequences of the horrible things she's done until now.
I hope Latte will be with Arwin in the end
By the moment, Arwin is on the my top 3 male leads and Latte deserves a better ending than Ibelin who hasn't done anything except for being born as the protagonist

"ty for the update" nibba i want to start this but all first chapters are missing :CCCCCCCCCC

Omg arwin doesn't play...he really
put peridot into an endless time loop of her getting brutally murdered? Incredible

Users who are viewing this thread