Mitsuba Monogatari - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - May God Guide You

Dex-chan lover
Huh. Seems her immortality loses effectiveness for each time she's killed. Ressurection went from seconds to hours.

Don't worry she just hates boring stuff
so as a way to not get bored she's gonna have fun shooting his wife and kid in front of him and send him first into the guillotine (and the nobles survive by the end)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Huh. Seems her immortality loses effectiveness for each time she's killed. Ressurection went from seconds to hours.
Not enough information yet to draw a conclusion like that. Two data points doesn't tell us anything. We need at least 3 examples of increasingly long resurrection times to establish any kind of pattern. Even more to speculate that it's tied to the number of resurrections.

It could be semi-random, or perhaps intentional on the part of the other entities. Or, most likely, it varies according to what would allow for the coolest resurrection scene.

Dex-chan lover
Not enough information yet to draw a conclusion like that. Two data points doesn't tell us anything. We need at least 3 examples of increasingly long resurrection times to establish any kind of pattern. Even more to speculate that it's tied to the number of resurrections.

It could be semi-random, or perhaps intentional on the part of the other entities. Or, most likely, it varies according to what would allow for the coolest resurrection scene.
extrapolating is tight

Dex-chan lover
extrapolating is tight
imo you need three data points to extrapolate.

Unless the first two are exactly the same. Then you can expect the next to be similar.

Well, I suppose after the second resurrection took longer, you can then anticipate that the third might take even longer and then see if you're right. But it's too soon to draw conclusions.

Double-page supporter
Lt. Taruk is another proof that "I can save her" guy would end up being "I go to hell with her" guy. Folks, just leave your partner if they have a red flag.

Supporter
That was an interesting chapter. I am so curious what is going to happen next. Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Should've burnt her to ashes. Now chaos and malice have appeared, and she will rise with a vengeance. This village will be wiped off the map.

Users who are viewing this thread