Mob Kousei no Ore Demo Boukensha ni Nareba Riajuu ni Naremasuka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The First Crossing

Dex-chan lover
Oh it's the "Yoko kiss of death" things bout to go wrong yo, I'm guessing since he's an MC he'll be saved by Tsundere-chan in the end but I'd like to see a series like this where the MC ends up "missing" like was just talked about and the series cotinues from the Sisters PoV as she becomes an adventurer trying to find out what happened to him.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Glad someone pick this up, hope u can continue till the story finish...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
Oh it's the "Yoko kiss of death" things bout to go wrong yo, I'm guessing since he's an MC he'll be saved by Tsundere-chan in the end but I'd like to see a series like this where the MC ends up "missing" like was just talked about and the series cotinues from the Sisters PoV as she becomes an adventurer trying to find out what happened to him.
I had the same thought. And the sister finds the cards he used and they search for him.

Dex-chan lover
I've read some of the novel, is a good story and it was a real waste left rotting for 6 months, but at least now the previous team can't say it was sniped, hopefully the TL will continue.
And yes, this chapter was chockfull of death flags, MC doing research on a dungoen threat and leaving the tab open on "irregular enconunters", he psiching himself up on doing a good job and bieng careful and the sister cheering for him.

next chapter: MC finds a monster that was killing people no stop, thanks to his team having a good sinergy against it he survives

in a future arc for some reason there is a tournament between hunters, MC easily trashes the guy that had joined for some reason, the thing was that MC had ventured into dungeons and levelled up when asshole just bought some cards and never stepped into a dungeon, after the fight he tried to sucker punch MC but was stopped and the arena police took him in, was released but changed school for the humiliation of being found out and the actual crime he committed

Like in 20th Century Boy ? Dunno', the sister is not enough developped as a character, but the highschool girls could do as a new MC, they could find his cards and they ask her to find him.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I recognized a misfortune flag if I ever see one :(
this is it. Something's going to happen.

Dex-chan lover
It's really impressive how MC was careful and managed to work with what we have. He didn't rush into his death.

Dex-chan lover
in a future arc for some reason there is a tournament between hunters, MC easily trashes the guy that had joined for some reason, the thing was that MC had ventured into dungeons and levelled up when asshole just bought some cards and never stepped into a dungeon, after the fight he tried to sucker punch MC but was stopped and the arena police took him in, was released but changed school for the humiliation of being found out and the actual crime he committed
What chapter is that in the WN?

Users who are viewing this thread