Mob Kousei no Ore Demo Boukensha ni Nareba Riajuu ni Naremasuka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Awakening

Dex-chan lover
Then that just makes me question how no one, out of the thousands who became adventurers, ever tried to be sociable and talk to the cards to see if they could improve their relationship with them or just help them- yet I supposed to also believe they were smart enough to work out the cards come to life with a drop of blood?

I just assumed that the rules on the card were set in stone and had to be worked around/followed ie; she's a coward UNLESS it involves the protection of fairies.

Anyway, I'm definitely overthinking this.
Who says they haven't? Do you know of people going around saying how the key to taming pets is not kicking them of using them as tools?

It's not so much that the MC is the only one in the entire world, but more than he is the first one that these particular cards have met that does that. After all, cards that get along with their owners don't get sold as defective in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Who says they haven't? Do you know of people going around saying how the key to taming pets is not kicking them of using them as tools?

It's not so much that the MC is the only one in the entire world, but more than he is the first one that these particular cards have met that does that. After all, cards that get along with their owners don't get sold as defective in the first place.
I'd guess though info would be on the internet that he's always researching. Also aren't alot of the gatcha card envelop "starter cheap" sets also include thrown away too weak cards?

Aggregator gang
Since it has been a long time, so I won't reply to the comment that mentioned it but I forgot if the manga mentioned it, but in the webnovel, the discovery that monster cards awaken with dropping blood on them was found when some people manage to awaken it during the Angolmois, so while it wasn't mentioned, I could imagine those people who awakened them got attacked by monsters and got the cards all bloody and just went to rely on the mysterious card that they don't know what it does to save them out of sheer desperation.

As for the being sociable, well like one of the other commenters said, it is likely that it's not like no one did the same, it's just that the particular cards he has haven't met that kind of adventurers before. And just imagine this, even if it is widely known you could improve them like that, are you sure there won't still be quite a few who would still treat them harshly? Things would work better if people is willing to work together with even their fellow human, doesn't change how there will always be some people who would rather antagonize everyone or expect their every word to be obeyed and refuse to listen to others opinion.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread