Modern MoGal if - Oni's Love Rule - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Oni's Love Rule (2)

Dex-chan lover
It's still 5-page trash at the end of the day, but it is kinda funny. Art's not bad either.

Group Leader
I wonder if the author is aware of the pissy readers and is prolonging this arc just to troll them lol. GJ.

Dex-chan lover
Is this Yandere?
1o00in.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Cyclops was just being a good friend and looking out for her. Don't delete.

This guy should fucking move town...

And while he's at it, change his name, hair color and even his face if possible.

Do people really not understand that this is a filler made by another author because the original author is busy?

Dex-chan lover
tfwnowaifu, it would be fine if this arc and its characters were endearing. It and it's characters are neither. It is stripped down to it worst aspects of its characters.

@zeroxjac congratulations, you figured it out, it's because it IS creepy!

@tfwnowaifu a shitty trope for creeps is a shitty trope for creeps, the main series is cute most of the time but this and the previous chapter super suck.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the last two chapters have been kinda shit. To be fair, I haven't really enjoyed much of it since he did like 10 straight chapters of the boring dog.

"Delete friend" was pretty funny at least.

@tfwnowaifu
lol it's the west, if it isn't an older woman and a younger boy they get irrationally pissed.

-edit to fix a bit of grammar-

Haha, this dynamic still sucks. Oni girl's an obsessive waste of space, and yandere continues to be the absolute worst personality to exist.

@alidan didn't realize not being cool with pedophilia was the same as "irrationally pissed" - well, enjoy your creepy child love I guess- however you want to try and defend it.

Dex-chan lover
not to be a prude but this teacher extremely young student relationship is really creepy 😅

@Orio I'm sure the author doesn't give two shits about what the whiners on here have to say, nor should he.

I hope this does continue for a while though

Users who are viewing this thread