Modern MoGal if - Oni's Love Rule - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Oni's Love Rule (3)

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter was totally written specifically to address her age. I see what you did, artist. You can't fool me.

Dex-chan lover
Again, another one-shot broken into 3 chapters. Never seen 4-6 page content done right and this is no exception.

@Rupopo

All 15 pages were written at the same time, but Shepherd decided to have them published 5 pages at a time.

Double-page supporter
I Lol at the rescue 🤣
Ps: Well at this point if people still complain is just for the sake of complaining... at this point is just for the sake of being annoying.

t28

Dex-chan lover
If she's so much older than she appears... why is she still in a kids school?

Dex-chan lover
He's a dullahan? Oh, well, their immortal. Only was for those guys to die is by exorcism type attacks or taking too much damage that their recovery can't keep up with.

@tinshu

You have misunderstood dude. It said senior HIGH. Senior high kids in Japan age range from 12 to 15. Shea not older than she looks.

So... He was already an adult working as a teacher and looked identical 10 years in the past, when she was 6, making him at least twice her age? Hahaha...

If she's like 13 or 14, she'd be technically legal in Japan. That is still not something I'm okay with.

Also, her classroom number was 1 something. So she was actually meant to be a freshman. That would have put her at around 12 or 13 if I recall correctly. They bumped her age up by 2 years in that last chapter, but she's still extremely young.

Dex-chan lover
Not cool with this FICTIONAL relationship but I'm also not a cancel culture Nazi. There are cultural differences at work here and at least its upfront with it. If it was an Usagi Drop type situation then you'd have grounds to be upset.

Users who are viewing this thread