Modern MoGal - Vol. 2 Ch. 29 - Short Story: Jennifer’s Problems

Double-page supporter
Man, chapters like these should come with a warning to take an Insulin shot before reading.

Dex-chan lover
Why was she vacuuming in the middle of the night in her daughters room and where was the daughter or heck even the father during any of this

Very interesting that lycanthropy isn't a guaranteed thing and that it can take a while to set in. It clearly took *years* for the disease to activate since Wendy is old enough to go to school.

Of course, another question is who the hell makes lamps to deliberately activate lycanthropy?

Double-page supporter
@Akabane - The full moon rises at about sunset, and sets at about sunrise. This cycle (full moon on Dec 22, 2018), the full moon will rise at 5 PM and set just after 8 AM. Given the angle shown next to the house, it's probably around 9 PM. Completely reasonable to both be doing housework, and for a ~6yo to still be awake.

@2AR2 - Well, she managed to turn once before by convincing herself that a regular bulb was a full moon, so maybe it was designed to train werewolves to not turn when they see a full moon?

Ah, over-analysis. You make my life complete.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok...first of all that was an amazing chapter, and secondly can I just say that I fucking love that the judge is a dragon lady with scales secured to her horns like the scales of Justice, we need a chapter on her!

Fed-Kun's army
This is the first fairly lengthy posting from the series, and while I understand that it can never be the norm, I like it.

If we can have these every once and a while, it would be real nice. (heck, I wished that we had something like this for Maria [the robot gal] instead of the 2 page backstory)

PS: You know what would have been crazy funny? If the attorney was a phoenix-man named Wright. XD

Fed-Kun's army
The father is probably just at work doing lawyer stuff. Or tragically dead in a future chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread