Modern MoGal - Vol. 2 Ch. 29 - Short Story: Jennifer’s Problems

Dex-chan lover
No no no no wait, go back to that judge, what the fuck is that judge, do a chapter about her.

oh boi, here comes the furryshit

*looks at Manga title*

*looks around*

Homie, what fucking manga comment section do you think you're in?

Dex-chan lover
I think we're in agreement that 1, we want a chapter dedicated to that judge, and 2, playing the race card isn't cool.

...So why did he attack her?
Also, why didn't he attack dad to keep the illusion up?

Dex-chan lover
Man that was to god damn adorable at the end. Also what a god damn asshole >.>

@Psychronia The werewolf probably attacked Jennifer because he enjoyed attacking people. Same "reason" as some humans in real life.

As for why he didn't attack in court, likely he didn't expect the attorney to play that card and was unprepared. Also, he's in the courtroom of a FUCKING DRAGON. An Eastern dragon, so probably not as fierce and draconian (pun intended) as a European dragon, but a dragon nonetheless.

Fed-Kun's army
Is dis somekind of a reverse play? where the milf wolf will eat the father in bed?

Double-page supporter
Seems like the husband is still alive. -.- Bye bye Single Mom fantasies.

Anyways. When you commit a crime and even blame it on the victim OF YOUR OWN CRIME is one of the worst things you can do in life. I hate using scapegoats anyway, but particular in this case it should be punished with double the sentence he would receive for the initial rape/assault attempt. Whats more, he even gave her something like AIDS, though the decease isnt deadly, but has other side effects and social consequences..

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so the dad is still there? Well, goodbye Vampire dad x Werewolf mom ship.

Anyway, this chapter was... actually pretty serious, and bit scary how realistic the situation of a girl getting assaulted and the culprit blaming her is. But it was well done, it was great! I hope we will see the dad coming back soon!

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was really ridiculously fast.

From lawyering up to marriage and having kids caught me the hell off guard.

this is era when a short story is much longer than normal ones... ?

Users who are viewing this thread