Mofumofu to Isekai Slow Life o Mezashimasu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - With The Dark Merchant And The Elf

Fed-Kun's army
No, what are you doing! I usually don't care when the MC isn't bloodthirsty enough, but these are child-slavers, it's ok to kill them.

Double-page supporter
How do you not at least turn these people in? It's not like they are dealing with "legal" slaves like in other manga, they are capturing and selling free people...

Fed-Kun's army
Elf girl was like “So you're related to legendary Elf hero?!” Then “Ok cool.”

So you sold multiple little kids to pedo's aristocrats? Oh, but you failed to do the same to me and were discriminated against 'cus you're a half-elf? Okay, I forgive for everything and let you go!

STFU Arito. Its not yours to forgive while it IS yours to judge. Kill 'm now or turn them in, where they will be dealt with by their erstwhile customers to silence them, before those same customers come after you because you might know about them. So, just kill them and be done with. Your good deed for the day: take out the trash.

Why the everliving fuck did they let them go? This is bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, even if you don't slaughter them, at least leave them tied up and contact the authorities. Arito is just as to blame for whoever they go on to kidnap and sell into sex-slavery at this point.

You're really going to let child sex trafficker's just go like that? What in the hell. That's beyond fucked up. Been really enjoying this manga so far, but this part really threw me.

Why does it feel like everything about this chapter could be the start of this manga jumping the shark? I'm really bummed because this was a favorite up till now.

Dex-chan lover
Well, this sure worked fast in breaking the slaver's spirit, bit of a let down

Double-page supporter
Ah yes classic "go rape & murder somewhere else" - MC 🤡

Dex-chan lover
What is it to arito if they're free or captured? Must he do the "right" thing? I don't think so

Dex-chan lover
everyone in this chapter is way too casual for a plot about actual kidnappers selling kids into sex slavery who also attacked MC

Group Leader
The Half-Elf's spirit was broken, as he was just about to kidnap and sell a relative of his hero. Also there was a chance that Orst would have found out and hunted/slaughtered the entire group.

Wow this chapter was bad.

-We are surrounded don't kill any of them for some reason.
-Oh child kidnappers better just let them go.
-I will just yank this paper out of your bag read it and yell out the contents of the letter to the people trying to abduct you.

Group Leader
This was a bit much. Refusing to defend themselves from child abductors? Just letting them go after having carelessly leaked information about the survival and location of somebody in hiding? There’s all sorts of dumb going on here.

What a weird ass chapter, like I get they want the humanitarian doesn't want to kill people protag but legit just letting them go on their way? Not even taking them to the authorities or anything?

Interrogate them on whose paying them?

Supporter
Being kind to slavers who were going to kidnap you and sell you to a pedophile. The power of friendship and forgiveness in anime/manga really makes me sick.

Dex-chan lover
Letting criminals just go freely after you've captured/defeated them just happens way too fucking often in manga, so often in fact, that it makes me wonder if reporting a criminal is frowned upon in Japan or if it's a weird manga only thing.

@mafish
I agree.

Users who are viewing this thread