Mofumofu to Isekai Slow Life o Mezashimasu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - With The Dark Merchant And The Elf

Ok I get the need to keep the plot (?) going but why the fock did the elf lady read his goddam documents like that in front of fucjing criminals?!!! 🤦

Dex-chan lover
If MC later befriends and works with a fucking child sex trafficker that tried to kidnap him I’m dropping this manga without a second thought.

Dex-chan lover
Arito literally cannot catch a fucking break, can he? It seems like somebody is always after him.

Dex-chan lover
That completely heartless look in the bird's eyes was drawn amazingly.

And poor mc. He's horrible pedo bait. He literally can't 'get too old'.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was a fucking mess. Also letting pedo slavers go? Holy shit this was bad

i like the fluffyness of this manga but seriously letting veteran slave catchers and traders go free without so much as a scratch and only a bit mental stunned is not just a receipt for disaster the mc is now indirectly responsible for any future suffering they cause and any lives they destroy inorder to fill their quota
since he could have easily prevented it

that is to say subduing them without much damage and letting them go free might seem like a good peaceful solution but its in fact a very naive heartless and cowardly one
should he have killed them? maybe maybe not but at the very least he should have put the fear if god into them

@JavelinJoe
consequences arent linked in any way to a duty or obligation
every action has at least one consequence and we are just as responsible for the things we do as the things we dont
and the consequences of letting slavers and sex trafficers go free is them enslaving people

God I was hoping this series wouldn't touch anything to do with slavery with a ten foot pole but of course it did. I'm sure the slaver's future victims will be so glad Arito let them go because killing is bad (but not slavery!).

@JavelinJoe Because absolutely no nobles would do something illegal if they have the money and/or influence to make it a non-issue for them, right? The implications of Arito asking "Can you do your business with me through the Merchant's Guild?" is that the slave trader absolutely can't, meaning slavery is either completely illegal or has restrictions like 'you can't just abduct people off the road and call them a slave'. Even if it was legal in setting that doesn't mean a character with memories of modern day Earth shouldn't have massive issues with it- I know a lot of isekai just love the 'but the protagonist is a good slave owner so it's totally fine' thing but still.

Dex-chan lover
I hope someone was watching and slaughters all of these bastards

If not, then this was almost droppable offense in stupidity of a chapter. Jesus. I have never seen, even for guys that are pacifists in these kind of setting, let fucking child sex traffickers just go free... the minimum would be to bring them in.

So they just let go a group of human traffickers?
Not even going to repot them somehow?

how did this manga get so bad so quickly....

Pretty stupid how half-elf dude accuses elf lady of p*dophillia when he's literally trying to kidnap MC to become a noble's plaything. I'm so repulsed by this chapter. So badly written + there's no morals or logic

Aggregator gang
I would be embarrassed to have written this chapter. It really is that stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread