Mokuyoubi wa Kimi to Nakitai

Dex-chan lover
This started decent and then went to shit with the psycho model girl and the obnoxious crossing dressing girl

Fed-Kun's army
i get he looks like a girl... a really cute girl... BUT THATS BESIDES THE POINT
cant people tell by voice? i know some men can create a very feminine voice but to keep it up every day?

Great drama, now I can rest easy knowing I'm now addicted to another story keeping me one step further away from ending myself (/s)

Otherwise I like the story and drama and waiting for more plot to develop. Also now I'm uncertain if it's gay to like the trap/s in this story... It's just weird trying to wrap my mind around it while my fragile hetro sexuality dangles dangerously close to the shredder

Dex-chan lover
@themanj if he looks so much like a girl that means he lacks a great amount of testosterone, and has a mayor quantity of estrogen resulting in a higher pitch in his voice.

People can learn to adjust their vocal cords when speaking to get a sound that people would identify as female (by pitch, tone, etc.). For instance, some members of the trans community will learn how to do this. I assume the MC's had years to practice and to work on this over the decade or so since the accident.

He says:
"These are my childhood friends. One of them—the one I had a crush on—died in an accident."
She says:
"Thank goodness."
Yeah, I think he dodged a bullet.

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck is this the same author as the Awkward Sempai one?!

Dex-chan lover
Didn't expect to like it, wound up reading everything in one go.

Bonus points that the author has such excellent taste. Gunpla and Resident Evil? Amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread