Mom, I'm Sorry

It's suprised me this series is sibling series (same author) with manhwa adult categories that i hate so much because of the NTR plot

That series is :Do it one more time

didn't except it to be that good, it's funny and hooking

hope it gets adapted into a kdrama

Fed-Kun's army
On webtoons now.

They localized the names tho ;-;

Henry. Geh gonna take some time to get used to

Edit: In case some ppl dont know, Webtoons is one of the official places for manhwa. It is free

There are ads, but from my experience on the mobile app, theyre not intrusive. When reading, there is a banner(not sure if proper term) ad all the way down in the bottom after you read the chapter.

This manhwa is now on Webtoons! Be sure to go and check it out and show some support to the author!

Thank you for your hard work so far Sonyeo Project! 😊

Fed-Kun's army
@the_one_who_waits

Yeah it sucks. 32 weeks is a long ass time. I personally can wait it out tho. Been through this b4 with other webtoons.

Rip ppl who cant

Apt username tho lol

Lot of people have been asking in the comments here about the "haitus", I felt like dropping a PSA!
The series has been picked up by Line Webtoon, and they're rereleasing all the chapters weekly. I think it's at chap. 15-ish (including 5 fast-pass chapters)right now, so it's probably gonna be about 20 weeks before we're caught up and start seeing some new chapters :(
Yea, I'm sad too... but I originally discovered this series on webtoon so I did a double-take when I saw up to chapter 35 up ^^
But now we wait. Stay strong, my brothers and sisters!!

Double-page supporter
Good call for the groups TL-ing this to drop it. Let's support the author and artist on WEBTOONS everyone! The wait isn't really that long, and that's coming from someone who still waits for The Breaker s3 to come back....

It was different and interesting but I'm tired of the literal slap stick comedy and violence for the sake of comedy not to mention I hate anything related to the modern world especially school

Group Leader
For anyone who's wondering on why this hasn't been active, it's been licensed by WEBTOON, who has professional translators and such. When the Naver Webtoon has been licensed, there's no point in continuing.

okay people Webtoon is on Chapter 35 now... for fast pass users. Meaning next week is the English release of Chapter 36. For non-fast pass users you're gonna have to wait 42 days from now to get chapter 36.

Users who are viewing this thread