Momo-chan Has A Secret...

Group Leader
About this manga:
190.gif

Double-page supporter
SPOILER:
SHE HAS FAT THIGHS THAT'S THE SECRET.

Trash manga, but at least it doesn't drag out the same joke for 70 chapters. 2/10 for that reason alone.

Double-page supporter
I like this. Yeah - it's sort of a simple and obvious joke, but it's well executed.

Dex-chan lover
Alternative Title:

“MOMO CHAN IS THICC LIKE AN ENCYCLOPEDIA”

Double-page supporter
Girls just don't understand...

Anyway, It's so cool when a creator is like, yes you can translate it. I know they usually have good reasons not to approve, but still. Class act. I remember one of the otome webnovel authors actually gave permission to their translator too, a lovely little gem of a yuri novel. I Favor The Villainess, I think it's called.

Fed-Kun's army
They're thick in comparison to her tiny ribcage and thin arms, yeah, but not unusual as legs go. (Mine are almost that thick, but I have rounder arms to match them.)

Is the appeal in the contrast between her legs and her teeny upper half?

QSS

Group Leader
Not a fan of this oneshot. It's like the only thing that matters to her is if the other boys think a certain part of her body is sexy. Apparently a guy telling her she's cute is all she needs to get rid of her insecurities. Pretty weird priorities there. Apparently the author has never considered how this oneshot would seem from the non-white knight side of things.

Users who are viewing this thread