Momose Akira no Hatsukoi Hatan-chuu. - Ch. 3 - Totally Jumping the Gun

Dex-chan lover
Kafka-Sampo makes for a decent DoT core, it's improved by Black Swan if you want her. You should also get Ruan Mei or Robin, who do wonders for DoT and are the 2 best characters in the game. Robin also improves follow up and is a boon to Ratio, but you want someone who also consistently debuff to use him.

Ruan Mei is the best break support, you already have HMC levelled up, HMC/Ruan Mei/Xueyi is pretty good for AS, since Xueyi is a break monster, and a good introduction to the break playstyle to see if you want to invest in it. The healer here would be Gallagher, who is a free unit iirc and would be enough sustain for a break team.

Always prioritize supports, a E0 support will give you more damage than a E1 or S1.

But you kinda want another limited sustain, Aventurine is the best sustain right now, for someone without a second one he's worth the pulls.

Herta is also excellent for Pure Fiction, and worth raising.

And remember that the difference between a team that can get 10 stars and a team that can get 12 stars is less than 4% as far as jades go, so getting 2 teams up to that point is better than overinvesting in a single team.

n0p

Could make a dot team with kafka Sampo asta and natasha but u should probably pull another sustain like lingsha

For HSR, since you have Kafka why don't you go for DOT team, with character you have now, you could build a team of
Kafka, Shampoo, Luca/Serval with Healer/preservation unit. Just remember to atleast use one HP relic for the 4 star, since the 4 star HP is typically is paper thin, they would go down, if they got hit 2-3 times.

As for which unit to build, as tempting as big damage character is, if you are targeting the endgame stuff like MOC etc, I'd say pull for healer/preservation unit, because unlike genshin where you could rely on skill and i-frame to dodge damage in this game you will keep getting hit, and Bailu isn't that good of healer, if you still haven't pick up your first choosable 5 star character, I recommend you getting Gepard(though Aventurine is better and Houhou is much better healer for dot Team since she could buff attack)

What game mode are you going for? If it's MoC, I suggest building Dr ratio with the march hunt + Sustain. if it's Pure Fiction I suggest Herta, (Himeko), Clara. Apocalyptic Shadow is very meta dependent on the latest patches so it changes a lot. I definitely recommend pulling more meta characters (supports > DPS) unless you want to sink A LOT of time experimenting how to properly utilise your characters.
Haven't played Star Rail in a month, I should probably get back and grind (cuz I wanna pull for Lingsha).

For your HSR team, since you have Kafka, I recommend pulling for Black Swan as those two pair really well together and work in all three end game modes. Until you can get her though, Sampo is the next best option. You'd need to build a sustain for them as well. Lynx, Natasha, and Gallagher(if you pull him) are all solid choice until you can get someone like Aventurine. The 4th slot is a filler slot. I personally run Acheron for a triple Nihility setup but Luka and Asta also work really well.

Alternatively, you can build up Dr. Ratio and March hunt and build around them. They won't do well in Pure Fiction but are very solid in both MoC and Apocalyptic Shadow. For this setup, you need a sustain and a filler unit. Any of the above sustain work. For the filler, Asta is great for her speed boost. Against IMG weak enemies, Harmony TB is also an excellent choice.

For who to pull, I highly recommend saving for Aventurine, Black Swan, Ruan Mei, and Robin as all of those are generally safe options to have for several teams. To my knowledge, Black Swan and Kafka are getting reruns next patch so you should be able to pick up Black Swan and aim for a DoT team.

Dex-chan lover
For the next hsr update, the new 5-stars next update will be Feixiao who is a hunt character designed for FUA teams, and Lingsha who is a break healer. You don’t really have enough characters to build a full FUA team right now, but if you like the playstyle of FUA, then just get Feixiao. Otherwise, get Lingsha since a break healer will most certainly always be useful in almost every team/situation.

As for the reruns, we won’t know for sure who will be in the rerun banners until tomorrow’s stream, but leaks show that the two reruns would be Robin and Topaz, which is great since they are basically BiS for most FUA teams. That is, if you have the capital to pull for them.

kafka sampo asta + sustain
you can either get robin or bs (black swan) next patch
and go for kafka bs
or ratio march robin
or just be a real gamer and go for both so he can run kafka bs robin
gl bro

Users who are viewing this thread