Momose Akira no Hatsukoi Hatan-chuu. - Ch. 3 - Totally Jumping the Gun

Dex-chan lover
Too lazy to seriously make a team, but you need to do something around jingliu. Out of my head something could be jingliu, bronya, pela and a sustain. Obviously you'll need to replace bronya from that other team you have for someone else like asta.
Other than that from what I see you're missing harmony units to make a solid team, you have the options to roll for robin, ruan mei, or sparkle. Anyone could work for making teams with the characters you have, so roll for who you like the most and make a team around that xD

Edit: idk how I didn't see kafka there, but yeah, as others already said you can make a team around her and sampo.

Kafka works together with sampo, however dont build him yet, tomorrow theres the stream of the new banners and according to leaks blackswan should rerun along with kafka and perhaps robin, blackswan is kafka's best teammate and robin works well with both( ruan mei too but seeing as how she had her rerun few banners ago robin would he better) as for the sustain huohuo would be the best for that team but she just had her rerun so a sustain like lynx should do for the time being, didnt check if you had gallagher but if you do i think hed be better(not completely sure on DoT but as a character he is better)

Double-page supporter
For Honkai Star Rail you have some good dps picks and a great tank however you may need more support. Also other dot characters to help out kafka. So pull for Sparkle, Ruan Mei and maybe Robin for support. Black Swan, Adventurine are also some pretty good picks to help out your team.

Right you asked for a new team for HSR so ill give one
Kafka
Sampo
Guinaifen or Asta (mostly interchangeable)
and any healer or defence really (I prefer Lynx over Natasha but she works as well)
The way Kafkas skill works lets any damage over time be activated immediately and because Sampo and Gui inflict dot regardless of break ,Asta still works here as if she breaks the enemy she also applies burn, and speed is very important for any team really her ult is great.
Sampo also makes any dot inflicted do more damage
And both Gui and Asta are decent burns
Also this way you dont need to pull for anyone new and its pretty cheap
and as everyone else is saying Black Swan next update will go crazy with a kafka dot build

Dex-chan lover
The last page with all the things being checked felt ominous somehow :worry: I hope it won't be axed so fast /o\

Dex-chan lover
I truly hope this manga actually shows how to develop from the worst possible communication and soft skills possible into a functional relationship, or actually shows the consequences of such terrible communication, because otherwise yikes

It is an absolute CRIME that you have my boy Ratio at lvl 1 yet you have NATASHA AND WELT AT 80, ONLY YOUR GOD CAN SAVE YOU NOW, WHETHER IT BE BUDDHA, JESUS, OR ALLAH

Users who are viewing this thread