Momose Akira no Hatsukoi Hatan-chuu. - Ch. 3 - Totally Jumping the Gun

I'd say Ruan Mei if you want superbreak since she's the best at it and good in DoT and dual dps setup.
Superbreak - March 7th/Himeko, Ruan Mei, HMC, sustain
DoT - Kafka, Ruan Mei, Sampo/Guinaifen, sustain

But if you prefer FuA, Robin. She also has the edge in DoT and dual dps setup compared to Ruan Mei.
FuA - Dr. Ratio, March 7th, Robin, sustain

Swap Bronya out of JY's team for Imaginary March.

Then run Bronya with Jingliu. Have Bronya SPD = Jingliu SPD - 1. Then another support, Welt or Asta are fine. If you ever get Pela use Pela as the third.

Sparkle is a good pull at the moment, upcoming is going to be Kafka and Black Swan which will be good for DoT teams.

Group Leader
This is the most infuriatingly cute manga ever. XD
Those two are never on the same page because he talks too much and makes lots of assumptions, and she never says anything and is a total mess.
Never thought this kind of messed up pairing could be this entertaining to read.

Dex-chan lover
with what you have right now, could try a clara comp with lynx, dr. ratio and a harmony/nihility unit.

robin should have a rerun in 2.6, i'd go for her. could also go for feixiao and try to build a team with hunt march 7th, but you kinda lack good supports so i think robin better

Dex-chan lover
(chapter related) I do not get why the girl look disgusted while they are talking that they went to different elementary school. Could someone explain?

Double-page supporter
It's nice that they just immediately drop the information that they became a couple in the end although I wonder how the author is going to pull it off

Double-page supporter
(chapter related) I do not get why the girl look disgusted while they are talking that they went to different elementary school. Could someone explain?
I actually don't know myself, maybe she's surprised that all this time he never knew about this and maybe even she's shocked by how little the guy she really likes doesn't know much about her.

For second team you could use kafka/sampoo/asta/lynx for next chara i would recommend black swan since you already have kafka but if you can afford more than 1 chara get more support like robin ruan mei and sparkle cuz they could be very handy. Also build dr ratio he is really good but you don't have to if you dislike the character

Dex-chan lover
wait what? a diploma and some boxes have been ticked. so does that mean they probably did end up together after all?

For teams you can go:
Kafka, Sampo (or Luka), Natasha, Welt
Clara, Tingyun, Lynx, March (Ice or IMG, I guess)
Dr. Ratio, Tingyun, Welt (or Kafka), Fu Xuan

For your future pulls:-
For supports:
I suggest you prioritize getting Ruan Mei as she is the best at the moment and especially if you're planning to get Firefly in the future since she needs Ruan Mei and then go for Robin or Sparkle

For DPS:
Acheron is the best and easiest to build
Firefly for Break team (needs Ruan Mei)

Good luck and have fun! :win:
:headpat:

Users who are viewing this thread