Momose Akira no Hatsukoi Hatan-chuu. - Ch. 3 - Totally Jumping the Gun

Double-page supporter
I love how most of the comment section aren't relate to the manga, just people talking about Genshin

AcX

Dex-chan lover
girl throw brother a bone lmao bro can only keep up with a stone wall for so long lmao
For real, this happened to me. Met a cute girl on one of my internships and tried to know her but ended up with absolute silence and apparent indifference. Turns out she was into me but I lost interest because of her apathy.

Fed-Kun's army
I love how most of the comment section aren't relate to the manga, just people talking about Genshin
yeah haha good way to get a lot of comments I guess :D

For real, this happened to me. Met a cute girl on one of my internships and tried to know her but ended up with absolute silence and apparent indifference. Turns out she was into me but I lost interest because of her apathy.
whoa sad

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it feels like a timeskip at the end…either that or she’s delusional.

Aggregator gang
Yeah tbf I would have assumed she hated me as well lol :worry:

Main mc has a naivety and wholesome that reminds me of Iruma or Deku.
from the 1st chapter, I had been thinking that this guy looks way too much like Deku and you mentioned Deku in your comment. I guess that basically confirms it.

Double-page supporter
a0vy30.jpg

Me to the male MC after this chapter

Double-page supporter
You have two options right now for a second team.

1. Get Rappa and make a super break team with HMC. Rappa is basically Erudition Firefly right now according to leaks and it's a very strong team considering how Superbreak stacks

2. Get Black Swan and Robin for a DoT team. You already have Kafka which is currently one of the two cornerstones for DoT teams, since Black Swan is rerunning during Feixiao's banner, I suggest getting her. If you have enough funds, get Robin as well since Harmony units are hard to come by

Dex-chan lover
In hsr, the best units are the supports at the moment. I'd personally pull for Robin or ruan mei. However you could get acheron since she is probably the easiest dps to build for you at the moment.
Easy dps to build: Acheron agree, she can have a completely 4* cast and still slaps.
I don't know why Kafka is there alone without any support, pulling for the upcoming black Swan is fine, I don't know about pulling for Robin when they have 0 FUA team other than lvl 1 Ratio. Not even a gallagher (prob didn't play the event?), you'd need him with Quid pro Quo to have Robin be usable outside of FUA team.

Dex-chan lover
you mean Jingliu? you don't have Jing Yuan.
Ratio with Kafka, Welt/Sampo and Lynx, unless you need dispel, then take Natasha even though she's kinda mid just realized Lynx has a dispel on her ult, just make sure to have enough energy regeneration rate if you need to reliably dispel.
Asta is pretty good with both teams so you can mix and match her.

when it comes to pulls the answer is always Robin. you can pull her in a week and she works well with both any teams.
also getting a second limited sustain (or Gallagher) should help your account. I recommend pulling Aventurine on his rerun, whenever that is.

Dex-chan lover
oh god this shtick better be not last long, its funny for a bit then extremely annoying, ill be back in idunno 15 chapters if it even makes it that long

hopefully they at least end up as a couple by then end of it

Still use JY these days? You're tough man. Mono imaginary is good option for your char and today meta break. Welt, MC, Ratio, and any sustain, try to aim MC's break at 250% and Welt's SPD at 140 or higher so Ratio can carry dmg with debuff and break dmg. MC also can be sub dps when the enemy is break

Users who are viewing this thread