Momose Akira no Hatsukoi Hatan-chuu. - Ch. 3 - Totally Jumping the Gun

Aggregator gang
Why is this comment section discussing meta strats for some gacha game lmao?

Nevermind I hadn't read the scanlation group page yet...

Dex-chan lover
My brother in Christ, is that Dr. Ratio there just so you can admire him ?
Why isn't he raised up ? You have march as well! Raise Ratio and March; pull for Robin on the coming banner(if you can/want to) and you've got yourself a decent FuA Team.
You can also opt for Black Swan since you have Kafka built. You can raise Lynx and go for Kafka BS Asta Lynx DoT Team too. Lynx can also work great with Clara as well bc of taunt value so you can go Clara Tingyun Lynx Asta. If you are a whale you can go for both Feixiao and Robin and add Fu Xuan and Ratio.

Dex-chan lover
This dude went his entire elementary school life thinking this girl was in his same school... I can't

In Hsr Here i Recommend in your second team

1. Build your Dr.Ratio and Skip the Current banner and Pull Robin first possibly E0S1 and Then Try to Pull Feixiao too E0S1 you can build March 7th (Hunt Form). She's really strong especially we will get the other eidolons for free or Build Moze(If you got E6 from pulling Robin and Feixiao) since he synergy with Feixiao Follow up Teams are really fun since it they keep doing Follow up Attacks in my Opinion also if you have Gallagher you can use him as abundance healer with Quid Pro Quo its OP light cone especially you combo it to robin basically you can 100% uptime Robin ult

Tldr : Heres your second comp
1. Feixiao, March 7th(Hunt)/Moze, Robin, Gallagher
2.Dr.Ratio, Pela, Robin, Gallagher

Also Build Herta Shes OP in Pure Fiction

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Pull for sparkle bruh you wont regret it

Asides that

SHE'S LITERALLY ME

Power Uploader
oh god this shtick better be not last long, its funny for a bit then extremely annoying, ill be back in idunno 15 chapters if it even makes it that long

hopefully they at least end up as a couple by then end of it
Tbh, 90% of the comments is not about the chapter but maybe it will be faster then we think?

Like the last page has her list all chacked off only the third year but that would be a huge time skip but we can hope that it will not take too long.

Double-page supporter
Robin is one of the best supports right now next to Ruan Mei, you might also consider Feixiao who rivals Boothill in single target damage, they also synergize with each other. sadly they run side by side so you'll need a lot of Jades. other than that.. Black Swan greatly synergizes with your Kafka if you'd like to invest on her some more.

Dex-chan lover
Why did a bunch of the end chart get checked? No shot there's going to be a time skip already
If I was to guess, it’s a flashforward instead of a time skip. Ik quintessential quintuplets did that a lot.

Your best pull option would be Robin and for your second team once you obtain Robin you can make a Dr.Ratio, Hunt March 7th, Robin, (Any Abundance/Preservation unit is fine) as your team or you can skip Robin (not recommended but if u really hate her than this can work out as well) and pull Black Swan so you can make a DOT team with Kafka, Black Swan, Sampo/Guinafen/Luka, Gallagher instead. Both options can work out and you'll be fine but Robin is the better option/pull.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for translating, and i would pull for blackswan since you have kafka and they are a godly combo

and level up lynx too for you 2nd healer, at least that would be better than natasha (which is too bad, i want to marry natasha)

Double-page supporter
Girlfailure x Boyfailure. I'd give you hsr advice but I haven't played since Penacony ended and even before then I wasn't the best.

Did not really expect a HSR related question at the end but here is my take

Since you currently have Kafka, Ratio, Clara

Would highly suggest getting Robin and/or Ruan Mei, for supports

For damage go for Black Swan or Topaz

For Sustains, I would highly suggest either Aventurine or Huohuo

For teams, go with...
FuA (Follow-up Attack)
Dr. Ratio, Robin, March 7th, (Sustain)

Premium FuA
Dr. Ratio, Topaz, Robin, Aventurine

DoT ( Damage over Time)
Kafka, Sampo, Asta, (Sustain)