Monogatari no Kuromaku ni Tensei Shite - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Please don't be a harem Please don't be a harem Please don't be a harem
There's no Harem Tag.

At this point I'm starting to doubt he killed her even, since we've never actually seen the process itself only thr result.. He could've just have found her with her Magic Stone missing and picked her up, or she could've sacrificed herself, because they met a too strong enemy 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
I was so invested in the story last chap, I didn't even notice the TL 's note.

Tl you're doing fine. The translation quality is above what you see in most groups and even cleaning/redrawing there's no obvious flaws at all.
If you really want to then do continue since it's really better than what you give yourself credit for

Dex-chan lover
There's no Harem Tag.

At this point I'm starting to doubt he killed her even, since we've never actually seen the process itself only thr result.. He could've just have found her with her Magic Stone missing and picked her up, or she could've sacrificed herself, because they met a too strong enemy 🤔
Personally I am suspicious of how the shadowy final boss dude looks almost exactly like the protag in the dark.

Makes me wonder if that dude is the one who actually commits the murder and the protag is misunderstanding the situation from the lack of visibility in the vision.

Dex-chan lover
Personally I am suspicious of how the shadowy final boss dude looks almost exactly like the protag in the dark.

Makes me wonder if that dude is the one who actually commits the murder and the protag is misunderstanding the situation from the lack of visibility in the vision.
Still a possibility that the corrupt noble from Hero faction killed the saint and took her stone so original MC get on rampage against the hero and whole kingdom

Users who are viewing this thread