Monogatari no Kuromaku ni Tensei Shite - Vol. 5 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Windfang and Mutsutakashi are correct. The Thief Wolfen is suppose to be a super rare monster.

In fact in the game, it is suppose to be the designated random spawn monster in all areas of the game with a spawn rate of 0.1%.

Len's Thief Wolfen just so happens to be the one who has direct ties with it in the story due to what it did to his father.
I get your point about it being rare and I agree, but 0.1% isn't that bad. That's a 1/1000 spawn chance, and if we add a arbitrary number of 30s between encounters and 90s per encounter, that's 120,000s per Thief Wolven, or 2,000 minutes, or 33.33 hours on average.

By the game's logic, it's rare but it's not impossibly rare. You could easily hunt multiple per week if you're dedicated.

Edit: seeing 3 strike reactions, I assumed my math was wrong somewhere but it's not. 120s per encounter, 1000 encounters per Wolven (on average) = 120,000s, divide by 60 to convert to minutes = 2,000 minutes, divide by 60 to convert to hours = 33.33 (repeating of course) hours.

So I can only assume that people think a 1/1000 spawn rate in every map across an entire game is actually "super ultra impossible rare!" meanwhile, Shiny Odds in Pokémon are 1/4096 (0.02%) and used to be 1/8192 (0.01%). The game world's logic makes this Wolven actually not that rare.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What??? Is it an extra chapter or what? It's really short....
Tho, thanks for the translation...

Dex-chan lover
tamakoshi is on a roll with these chapters.

If he's this fast releasing 4 chapters, then I can only imagine how many would be pumped out in a week for a long running series while on vacation.

@tamakoshi Can you tell us what kind of manga you are interested in translating next? I have plenty of manga that need translating, but I'm not sure how interested you would be in translating them. Quite a few of them happen to have the erotica tag :3

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That's a relatively new series called Hey, Aquarist
GL64xJxaAAAdf9M
If only I had this image without the text

Dex-chan lover
Take my opinion lighly but this series start showing off weakness

It's that everyone face is too similar to each other. Other than colour its gonna difficult to tell who is who apart. Most character had that round face. Even baron Klausel and The Marquis were only difference in colour

Dex-chan lover
If only I had this image without the text
Unfortunately this art is from the magazine. They share art with the word "sample" in the middle in their social media accounts.

If you want the ones without the text, you unfortunately have to buy the magazine.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for your translations and quickly as well . They've been easy too read so your doing a good job . I'm sure everyone here would love if you kept updating this manga .

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, it's really top notch
*Thumbs up '-')b

Users who are viewing this thread