Monotone Blue

Contributor
This got serialized? Oh my.

...The pre-serialization was one of my metrics for the precise borders of hair-line edge-cases between "shounen-ai" and "yaoi" (by dint of
spontaneously evolving classroom sex being interrupted right before any dirty bits were actually touched by the other party, after a highly explicit invitation to the same
). I accordingly assume without reservation that this will ultimately be yaoi. Quite possibly of the rather torrid variety.

Just a potential warning to anyone reading it based on the current tags. This could also potentially end up being a milder version, of course, one never knows.

Dex-chan lover
While BL isnt my favorite romance It can be a nice read.
Problem is that yaoi is still to dominated with the shitty and boring pretty boy trope that is also seen in normal shojo romances.

I'm so excited. I read the one-shot and it was quite good. There's something rather sensual about this series. The art style is very, very good as well.

You know I ain´t into that homie shit if ya catch my dorifto but I gotta say this kinda good so far I just hope this don´t become some hardcore yaoi shiet but that´s my opinion

Wow this is so adorable and refreshing!

I don't usually read manga with animal characters, a select few being an exception, but I, surprisingly, am enjoying it specifically because they're animals. Like this would still be cute if they were humans but a lot would also be lost.

Can't wait to read more! Thanks for the amazing translation!

Thank you for the updates, I hope you keep it up!
So far this has been very interesting and I wanna find out more where it shall go.

This manga is soothing in a slightly melancholic way. I'm not sure how to describe it. I recommend it, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

I hope a new chapter comes out soon. The release schedule seems to be all over the place.

Damn boi, this manga is something new.
This my second favorite manga so far, I hope the ending is not gonna be soon.

@Migvo01 It looks like nine chapters are out so far so I hope we get caught up soon. It looks like the team doing the translations disbanded, though. I hope another group picks it up.

Users who are viewing this thread