Monster ga Afureru Sekai ni Natta Node, Suki ni Ikitai to Omoimasu

Banned
Would somebody please update this manga, kissmanga.com already has four chapters as of now.

[Mod Edit: Aggregator link removed.]

raws: https://lhscan.net/manga-the-world-is-full-of-monsters-now-therefor-i-want-to-live-as-i-with-raw.html

Group Leader
@deadman626 the group that work on this series is Ninja Scans and they don’t upload to MangaDex
you can read early on their site ninjascans.com/manhua/the-world-is-full-of-monsters-so-i-want-to-live-how-i-like/

Wow, I must have been reading some absolute garbage attempts for google translate to look this good. Or these guys just do a pretty good job

Group Leader
Damn its taking ages to even translate these 40 pages. f in the chat for my sleep

Dex-chan lover
Check Mangaupdates. The translation is being done by a group that doesn't post on MangaDex

ninja scans are translating these but they are not active...I think
it stoppex at chp 9

Aggregator gang
Go for ninjascans if you want to read more, google it since they are not really hidden from search engines

Can anyone pick this up since the raws have already came out the raws is up to 18 I think with this website https://loveheaven.net/manga-the-world-is-full-of-monsters-now-therefor-i-want-to-live-as-i-with-raw.html

Edit: up to 19 raw

Dex-chan lover
Have this on watch, and I got the alert for chapter 10. But when I went to the index page, the chapter list didn't load. It only showed a link for chapter 1. o_O

Dex-chan lover
I gave up on the manga for this and switched to the WN. Can’t imagine how long it will take for it to catch up.

Users who are viewing this thread