Monster ga Afureru Sekai ni Natta Node, Suki ni Ikitai to Omoimasu

Fed-Kun's army
@Whatever1337 Nope, I'm on chrome on a windows 10 laptop. I could read it on firefox though (maybe because I wasn't logged in there idk). Still getting "unavailable" here though.

will this new group be translating the 2-9 chapter?

(spoliers i probably know the answer 😅)

@Raymondjoe @dwhite1 https://mangadex.org/group/5351/ninjascans did 1-9, it's available on their own site. Seems like they don't support mangadex anymore, but chose not to completely pull off the site like other groups did, so I assume it's ok to link their MD profile.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder what Jobs i would unlock... my job/hobby experience being a Butcher, Plumber, Dog Trainer, Carpenter, Chef, Model Builder, Pistol and rifle training.

Id probably take Beast Tamer as my Primary Job and Chef or Hunter as my 2nd. Reason being id expect a beast tamer to have some sort of communication ability with its tamed beasts. (i would love to talk to my dog)

Group Leader
Yay, another manga messed up because of... who knows what pissed off the primadonnas this time?

... no, seriously, what pissed the snowflakes off? Trying to remember if they did any other serieses that I followed.

@Aruseus493 we're thinking about redoing chapters 1-9 after we catch up to the raws but we'd have to ask Ninja Scans first. (though I did read the old chapters on their site ;))

Contributor
@4V29LN0n I’ve seen groups talking about paid staff, and at the extreme end there was Mangarock and their cushy office.

Users who are viewing this thread