Monster ga Afureru Sekai ni Natta Node, Suki ni Ikitai to Omoimasu

Banned
This manga isn't dead, here's a link to the Raws:

https://loveheaven.net/manga-the-world-is-full-of-monsters-now-therefor-i-want-to-live-as-i-with-raw.html

Fed-Kun's army
Warning to THOSE who want to READ WN: Plot is a little slow, so bare with it. No romance. Most of it is exploring the destroyed city.

I’m not to picky if the content is worth it. I like the atmosphere of the setting and the character’s resourcefulness. He may seem OP at first (storage ability), but if u think about it, everything else is a lot dangerous (orc can literally tank bullets).

Understanding abilities and classes: from reading WN, all classes are like career choices. Apart from some base classes, if you have the aptitude and knowledge, you can get the class, and the skill levels faster if you already know. There are also ‘secret’ (not really) classes that only someone with the credentials can do (like Town Mayor or Doctor...)

@Sturdy

The translation group for chapter 2 - 9 Ninjascans had a tantrum that their buggy old site wasn't getting enough add views a pulled all their content awhile back...

About 4 or so months ago their site was apparently DDOS'ed or something and they lost almost everything...

@loyalviewer55 Checked their site and it seems they at least recovered this series, but they haven't put out anything new, so I'm pretty happy someone's taking this up.

@Jpwong

I am so happy someone picked this up!

Glad to rear Ninjascans site is up and they recovered at least some of their work...
But this is the only series of theirs that I follow and it has been awhile sense the last update... Still ~8 chapters behind raws

Man, isn't the LN one of the worse ones translated? I hope the manga adaption is better because my god I dropped the LN 10 chapters in.

I've been reading the wn and the mc is crap at 100 something and he's just hateable trash coward that's scared of everything and everyone

Aggregator gang
Anyone else still getting "This chapter is unavailable" even though it doesn't have the unavailable icon?

Double-page supporter
Is there a complete version of chapter 6 anywhere? The one on the group's site is missing the second half of the chapter or something. You can confirm this with the link to raws posted earlier.

Dex-chan lover
I dont really recommend to read the WN of this one. Actually, i REALLY recommend not reading it if you wanna enjoy this series and instead just read the manga.

The biggest problems i see in WNs is that the author spends A LOT of time with internal dialogue. How the MCs feel, how they think, how they blablabla. Sometimes its good because you can understand why MCs do what they do, but most of times its just useless blabbering.
In this case, the author tries TOO hard in every damn chapter to convey through the MC's thoughts how everyone he meets is in a worse situation than him, how he would be able to help others if he wanted but decides not to do because it would be a hassle, and in how instead he helping his only thoughts are about how he can take advantage of them.
I mean, i dont care that the MC isnt a hero and he is freaking right to be cautios in that kind of situation, thats why how he is shown in the manga aint that bad, but in the novel the author finds it in him to remind us EVERY DAMN TIME of how much the MC doesnt care about others. Its like "Ok, i got it the first 100 times, give it a fucking rest already, geez."

@SweatyBrie Well, he is broken as fuck compared to other humans. Thanks to his title he gets x5 and x10 more skill and career points compared to everyone else.
Not only that, but "because plot" his availabre skills are the most usefuls in a situation like this. He is actually damn OP.

Can anyone give the ad figures from illegal manga scanlation sites? The drama is kinda ridiculous. I wonder how much money scanlation groups make.

Users who are viewing this thread