Monster ga Afureru Sekai ni Natta Node, Suki ni Ikitai to Omoimasu

i started reading the WN a while back but dropped it after a couple of chapters, i hope the manga is better

Dex-chan lover
@Bored_Pray This is true. We have so many of them, we use them for things other than shooting. Breezy room full of loose papers? Guns make great paper weights. Annoying fly landing on all your stuff? Pistol whipping is an acceptable flyswatter substitute. Also
0b3.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So,
Is there any Doomsday scenario for this type of Disaster?
Whole world transport to fantasy?

so when does mc gonna get some legendary weapon such as M1911 golden, M4A1 sopmod or benelli M22 nova?

If anyone wants to translate and clean this, I'm willing to Typeset for it.

Dex-chan lover
BREAKING NEWS: The government of Japan has declared a state of emergency and asked citizens not to rush out into the streets and attempting their isekai debut before knowing what to do. Japanese officials are hard at work making tutorials and adventurer guilds in the similar style of "Hello Work!".

In other news, the United States government has asked for aid in providing additional monsters because many areas are already cleared. One man when asked was reported saying, "What's this? The apocalypse is already over? Man, this sucks."

This manga is surprisingly good. I would rate it 5/5 for chapter 1. I wonder why people not translate this manga in english. I hope this manga will continue.

Dex-chan lover
will there any scans group going to pick this up, scanslate, and upload here in MD?... i heard a group named ninjascans has ch2 but i also heard that they dont want to upload here in MD...

Contributor
I usually don't care much about these wish fulfillment manga, but there is an adorable dog, so I must follow this for her

Contributor
Chapter 3 is out Lady's and Gentlemen!
Link below
ninjascans.com/manhua/the-world-is-full-of-monsters-so-i-want-to-live-how-i-like

Users who are viewing this thread