Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou - Ch. 65

I wonder if we are going to get some monster guys in the next arc it would be interesting seeing if they paired up with female humans

Dex-chan lover
@HiraOmnibus I think "the law" only pertains once they start living together, and more specifically the "MC" (so far he is more or less the only person who seems to be bound with heavy chains to it and placed under observation). Because otherwise they are just 2 strangers with no ties to eachother. It would be no different then a hook up with a tourist/foreigner in terms of legality. Plus it is not like they are in the middle of the city or some heavily populated area. They are in the middle of nowhere. Government does not have the time nor resources to babysit every single area looking to break up anyone looking to have sex.

Dex-chan lover
I really like worldbuilding and new monster girls being introduced, but I think these mini arcs are getting a little bit too prevalent.
Gotta be honest, I think this manga was at its best during the time when the main girls were still being introduced. I would wish for more stories about darling and the girls and less wacky part-time job adventures, not to say they are bad, I just don't want them to be the meat and poatatoes of this series.

Dex-chan lover
@Triano I don't remember 100%, since it's been awhile, but I think Okayado took a brief hiatus for mental health reasons; focusing on these smaller, self-contained arcs makes things a lot easier, mentally. The more that authors can compartmentalize and break things down into smaller bits, the easier it is on them and the less stressed they get.

Dex-chan lover
@Triano

I pretty much agree. A lot of the arcs since the vampire arc have pushed the main cast more to the side than I would like and have been kinda generic. I like seeing the recurring characters like the Yuki-Onna and Lamia mom, but a lot of the time these chapters are just MonsterGirl of the week affairs.

Also I need more of Lala's headless hijinks.

Man... I still hate the MC he is kinda pussy. And i feel it's disrespectful for a man refuse offer from woman. I mean all his harem is a nice girl not a slut or something, and they offer their bodies because love the MC,he not the only one that shy and yet he is still refuse... What a selfish son of a bitch.

Dex-chan lover
So the virgin boys trio has one chapter and gets to do the deed at the end while the MC has the whole manga and has yet to do it even once....
Yep, as plausible as always...

@mysko96 you know that it will hurt all the girl if he decide just to fuck the next one who ask him for sex and if he actually do it : he will became a true selfish mother fucker who fuck anyone like a bastard... Don't know about you but I have a sence of honor about relationship (and I'm really shy) so I won't fuck anyone until we are really going out... I kind of understand him...

And refusing advance is not disrespectful... You cant force yourself...

Double-page supporter
@mysko96 I understand that this is pretty much an ero manga, but stop thinking with your dick, even if your dick may be the smartest thing you have. Just taking it from anyone who offers themselves to you is NOT what a respectful man does. A respectful man knows how to decline an offer when he has to, he's not a yes man to anyone who throws themselves onto him. He lives in a house with multiple women, and not all of them are ok with a harem, and all of them are vying for him. If he gives himself in to one of them, then that will not only make it really awkward for everyone else to continue living there and continue their friendships and relations with each other, but it also hurts them because they weren't the ones chosen. If he gives it to everyone, then he just becomes a floozy who'll take everyone, and that isn't respectful to women at all. Not to mention that I'm sure a number of the girls, especially Mia and Centoria, are not ok with a harem relationship, so they'll be hurt that he's doing it with everyone. He's actually being quite selfless by refusing to do it with any one of them. And let's be honest here, what you really want is just to see the MC smash all of these girls so you're just frustrated that you don't get to see that while other characters in the story get to do the nasty.

Fed-Kun's army
I like this chapter more that the others! Other than the extra worldbuilding, always a plus for me, it really showcases the large variety of people out there.

In comparison to the large public orgy two chapters ago, we get some ordinary shy guys, a lecher, and proof that monster girls aren't attracted to all guys or our MC.

Users who are viewing this thread