Monster Musume no Oishasan - Vol. 2 Ch. 3.1 - The Third Case: The Flesh Golem Who Hates Doctors (1)

Dex-chan lover
On WuXia DND one shot, I meet a flesh golem. I proposed a strategy for 3 people stalls the flesh golem while our wizard performing a goddamn duel against another wizard. It turns into a goddamn comedy manga since the flesh golem can only be permanently damaged by me, a Sun Soul Monk from Dragonborn race. Other might as well trying to defeat his Regeneration per second and well. The wizard never able to move a single inch from his standing spot....

Flesh golem in DnD is quite stupid, so I don’t think we got talking one here.

Dex-chan lover
I understand her dislike for doctors, but did she really need to step on Saphee's tail? And was on the tip too it must be terribly sensitive to such mistreatment, that was completely uncalled for.

Dex-chan lover
@ Noir4241 D&D flesh golems are borked. If you have to use those as enemies, there is something fundamentally wrong.

Dex-chan lover
You wouldn't want that treefolk girl as a wife...

First because of age issues and secondly because of splinters

Dex-chan lover
Kunai reminds me of Sally from the Nightmare Before Christmas, Frankenstein (Mary Shelly verison), and something the Dark Eldar would make in 40k...

Dex-chan lover
Look, there are areas you don't want to risk. Plus I don't think you could have kids for a few reasons... @Swagner

Dex-chan lover
@alacaelum
Nah she sort of deserved it. She was trying to touch her scroll, which is more or less her entire being. Basically it would be the same if someone was trying to poke and possibly alter her brain, which literally could force her to do anything, even against her will if it is written in such a way.

Users who are viewing this thread