Monster Musume no Oishasan - Vol. 2 Ch. 3.3 - The Third Case: The Flesh Golem Who Hates Doctors (3)

Double-page supporter
@MarqFJA87 The nerves connecting her severed leg to the rest of her body may not be connected, but she should still have working nerves on the stump itself. I'm sure she can still feel when he touches the stump as he is working as well as when her blood vessels get slightly tugged, and since her pain receptors are completely dead all that's left is pleasure(I'm no biology major, so no clue how nerves truly work, but I have a basic/rough understanding). Also, as was mentioned, this sensation is new to her so it's likely that she hasn't lost a leg before, or if she has she likely would have sown it on herself(assuming she had two working arms at the time). Taking all that into account, there seems to be plenty reason why she would be reacting this way and to such a sensitive degree.

With all that said, regular human anatomical logic has already long been out the window regarding her nerves, even longer if you consider how she came to be in the first place. She already mentioned that she could feel it when someone was groping her leg, and she could tell in what way it was being handled, thus she surmised it was Doctor Glenn that was fondling her leg. As such, it doesn't actually matter if her nerves are physically connected. She can still feel physical sensation regardless and thus she can feel everything that is done to her body, barring physical pain of course.

Users who are viewing this thread