Monster Partner of The Vast Sea of Trees - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Heaven or Hell?

I got notified that chapter 4 was up in english yet chapter 4 is not available. What the heck is going on?

Dex-chan lover
@DavidD01 whenever an unknown person uploads a chapter the chapter is put on hold until it can be verified by a mod, so the chapter is there but it's unavailable for reading by the general audience until they know it's legit.

Double-page supporter
@sedition because there was a time when some random person with likely multiple accounts uploading a bunch of fake chapters that was just a bunch of pages telling everyone to go to this random site. Very likely it was one person who should rot in hell for this. this is why we can't have good things.

idk about a new chapter considering there isnt one on the actual website of the group chapter 4 is listed under

Dang, its been 1 year since last update. Thanks for picking this series

@DealerOfDeath there doesn't seem to be a site, though. The new chapter is submitted by a different group. And the only thing they submitted is that chapter and nothing else.

Dex-chan lover
hopefully MC doesn't cuck to these people and takes revenge for what they did, they are your enemy MC

Glad this got picked up, normally don't care when an isekai is dropped but it was bothering me that there wasn't any continuation after that bombshell of a previous chapter.

Dex-chan lover
. . .holy crap I forgot about this thank you so much for picking this up

Users who are viewing this thread