Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Ch. 10.1

Dex-chan lover
I just hope this not end badly for Rosemary, her older sister is an assasin. If she somehow stupidly because of jealousy upset the balance of the kingdom, a knife can end up in her throat..

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why he will stop being a prince when his brother Evan will become king. I'm talking about page 7.
He wouldn't. He'd either remain a prince or be given another Nobel title such as Duke or something depending on the situation.

Still weird that a few years can just "pass by" considering there's a succession cold war. King's concubine is pretty lenient, going this long without any moves and not telling her son to at least act the part.

Dex-chan lover
I just hope this not end badly for Rosemary, her older sister is an assasin. If she somehow stupidly because of jealousy upset the balance of the kingdom, a knife can end up in her throat..
Well...

From what I remember in the comments of an earlier chapter, she does eventually have a "Heel Realization", but her actions up to that point leave her with little choice than to become a nun. So she survives, but she's no longer a noble.

Dex-chan lover
I saw the cover, I knew what I was getting into.
And you just proved the truth of that statement.
The other idiot somehow saw that cover 10 times and still couldn't process the information.
Good on you, mate 👍

Users who are viewing this thread