Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Ch. 17.2

Dex-chan lover
When Serena eventually gets pregnant those are going to grow huge.
honestly i feel like it would be less rediculous if the twins got little sisters, considering theyre already thicker then serena's ribcage

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If this is going just like novel…sigh

The “romance” between Evan and Serena is nigh. Even with the bits they gave us over the course of manga, still a bit hard to believe.

Soon stupid royal concubine is gonna die. I can’t wait.
I mean, as a manga only reader, it's not hard to believe. The manga hinted 2 or 3 times that Evan might very possibly be the knight that died with Serena in the previous life, which is also the one that gave the first shake to Serena's repressed feelings.

Dex-chan lover
Not an isekai but an reincarnation. She just died and reborn with her past lives memory intact.
Maybe it's just a pet peeve of mine. Really irks me that people are calling fantasy shows like Frieren isekai, when it's just fantasy. I know isekai means another world, but it's more framed about a person going from one world to a completely different world/universe, instead of someone born and grew up in fantasy setting.
Frieren is obviously a isekai
its called native isekai!
I cant even hold my laughter when saying that, whoever came up with it umpteenth years I sure hope they're doing well

Supporter
A cold hearted murderer who has claimed many lives feeling "sorry" for hunted animals? Give me a break.
Didyou know that Hitler loved dogs and Nazi Germany was one of the first countries in contemporary history to pass harsh laws against animal cruelty and protected wolves? Although I say “harsh” of course it was to the Nazi Party‘s own benefit, they still hunted like medieval nobles and made biological tests on animals.People can still be genocidal remorseless bastards and still love animals.

Dex-chan lover
Those types take the charity of nobles for granted and don't even thank us for it.
Of course they don't thank you. They never even asked for your help in the first place.
So, in other words ...

Nobles who try to give charity to commoners, gets viewed like a piece of shit.
Nobles who don't give charity to commoners, gets viewed like a piece of shit.

Ah, the dark realities of what being a politician gets you.

Dex-chan lover
A cold hearted murderer who has claimed many lives feeling "sorry" for hunted animals? Give me a break.
You'd actually be surprised. There are plenty of sociopaths who have no empathy for life period (the ones who start out killing small animals). But she's an Assassin, not a serial killer sociopath and it's not a stretch to say that a person who's seen the worst in humanity wouldn't care about human lives but would care about animals living their own lives being killed for sport.

Dex-chan lover
So, in other words ...

Nobles who try to give charity to commoners, gets viewed like a piece of shit.
Nobles who don't give charity to commoners, gets viewed like a piece of shit.

Ah, the dark realities of what being a politician gets you.
I think Serena was talking about the "insincerity" of such gestures. For the amount of wealth and influence nobility holds, charity is just a PR maneuver, not done with legitimate intention to help, but just to look good doing so. It they really wanted to help, they would pull strings and make investments to make their life actually easier by creating jobs, bringing education, improving infrastructures... Lower classes don't need the former as much as the need the latter, and they see when is which one.

Dex-chan lover
I think Serena was talking about the "insincerity" of such gestures. For the amount of wealth and influence nobility holds, charity is just a PR maneuver, not done with legitimate intention to help, but just to look good doing so. It they really wanted to help, they would pull strings and make investments to make their life actually easier by creating jobs, bringing education, improving infrastructures... Lower classes don't need the former as much as the need the latter, and they see when is which one.
I actually think it’s even pettier than PR. She doesn’t like that they help others to make themselves feel good. Thats why she got annoyed that they don’t like it when they don’t get thanked for helping. Because by complaining and expecting to be thanked, the intention becomes helping others to feeling good about helping others. Thats why she then thought about her mother who did genuinely want to help without anything in return.

Dex-chan lover
actual legitimate point. although theres actual development between Evan and 19956, i still feel like Scaranet has more real chemistry with Serina then anyone else. Ya Scaranet is a bit of a nag, but she cares. Considering the dialogue has been generally reworked overal and modifications to scenes i do hope the story goes past chapter 20, but we cant really expect much.
From what I can remember, the light novel version, volume 1 is the whole web novel, the manga is adapting the light novel stuff from what I can tell. Supposedly volume 2 of light novel is all brand new stuff. Just waiting on the LN TL group to catch up.

I mean, as a manga only reader, it's not hard to believe. The manga hinted 2 or 3 times that Evan might very possibly be the knight that died with Serena in the previous life, which is also the one that gave the first shake to Serena's repressed feelings.
Before we got to this point, the manga interested me from the first few manga chapters. Then I explored and found TL for the Web Novel and started reading that. I mentioned this in previous chapter discussions, the way the web novel handled events was like to the point with no elaborations to anything. For example the self reflection moments for Serena never happened in the Web Novel. Or how certain characters were just used as plot points with no character developments or such, like with Heinrich, Rosemary, Serena’s mom.

I appreciate the manga fixing these issues. I just hope author doesn’t drop the ball after all this with the brand new stuff that’s in Light Novel volume 2z

Dex-chan lover
From what I can remember, the light novel version, volume 1 is the whole web novel, the manga is adapting the light novel stuff from what I can tell. Supposedly volume 2 of light novel is all brand new stuff. Just waiting on the LN TL group to catch up.
the WN is an outline if were being generous, and the manga is also being rewritten from the LN.

Scaranet is still the closest thing to a character with actual expressed interest in Serena Violet.

Dex-chan lover
the WN is an outline if were being generous, and the manga is also being rewritten from the LN.

Scaranet is still the closest thing to a character with actual expressed interest in Serena Violet.
Iirc I think Scaranet was the nameless noble girl in the web novel.

Dex-chan lover
I just realize, how big.., I mean how beautiful Serena is from the side.

I've been saying it. Her chesticles seem to get bigger with every chapter. Almost like a One Piece character

Users who are viewing this thread