Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.2 - Social Debut (2)

Dex-chan lover
If I am her, I will just give up. Just say it one time like what she said in this chapter to everyone, then just let them be. If the house goes into ruin then so be it, she already told them.

Aggregator gang
hmmmm feel free to correct me but the vibes im gettin off the mother.... i feel like she only adopted the girl (charlotte was it?) to make her own self feel good by helping someone less priviledged... like shes always acting real soft n "kind" to charlottes stuff as a good deed idk
or it might be dat she seekin familial love? i feel like the stories emphasizing how charlotte acts more like "a daughter" than mc, which also might be part of the reason cuz mother wants someone who runs to her n someone she can spoil, smth mc never did so shes cravin love
mother rlly does look at mc like a monster huh

Dex-chan lover
A decorated doll of a mom and a spoiled little brat who take thing for granted. a receipt to disaster

Dex-chan lover
hmmmm feel free to correct me but the vibes im gettin off the mother.... i feel like she only adopted the girl (charlotte was it?) to make her own self feel good by helping someone less priviledged... like shes always acting real soft n "kind" to charlottes stuff as a good deed idk
or it might be dat she seekin familial love? i feel like the stories emphasizing how charlotte acts more like "a daughter" than mc, which also might be part of the reason cuz mother wants someone who runs to her n someone she can spoil, smth mc never did so shes cravin love
mother rlly does look at mc like a monster huh
Yes, that's the case.

Serena decided her survival strategy in this life is to accept she's born as a duke's daughter and so she must live as one.
That's why she is strict on acting as an ideal daughter of a duke, because that ideal image is her guideline of proper behaviour.
But she avoided something she doesn't understand, to act as a normal human (after all, even the holiest and scummiest nobles are human before they're aristocrats).
Her mother is scared about that. Serena is not like a daughter who need her mother's love. Just as Tigur say, she acts like a stranger.
In horror story, that would be like the creepy child who doesn't do anything wrong (yet), but you can't help feeling something is not right about her.

Serena herself wouldn't have as much objection about adopting Rosemary if that girl can properly behave, because Rosemary is keeping everyone else busy doing the job she can't do (being a daughter). Thanks to her, nobody bother Serena.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Rosemary is a huge fucking liability and is going to get the family killed (minus MC who will just go into the murder business full time).

Dex-chan lover
I hate her sister, always making excuse about "Since I'm commoner"
And her stupid ass mother jumping to her defense like always

Can't wait to see the look on her face when Rosemary does something to shame their entire family. That's when she's gonna go running to Serena crying "you were right about her all along, why didn't I listen to you?" 🤦🏾‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
That's cause she's not actually hearing what she's saying, it's the typical "yeah yeah" response you get from parents when they don't take what you're saying seriously
I was afraid she was gonna walk away from the mother w/o explaining what really happened (I've seen too many BS clichés). I'm glad she actually stated it but it still doesn't quite feel satisfying. The mothers reaction was too relaxed from hearing the truth, but maybe she will start to look into it or at least doubt the younger sister.

Dex-chan lover
Watch out rosemary, or else you'll be "murdered in a robbery gone wrong" :smug:

Dex-chan lover
i hope someday mc will warn them one last time and leave them for good, letting them head to ruin as a result of "overlooking it just this once".

Users who are viewing this thread