Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

Dex-chan lover
author you cant make me feel that sorry for her considering ow dumb rosemary have been for like years
While a part of me might feel slightly bad i then remeber that Rosemary herself has not rly shown to try and learn and adapt to her new life of been a noble nor udnerstands what it means to be one so yeah, i get she was a kid but cmon man after some time you gotta realise...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah author, we get it. The second prince is a womanizing cunt and the sister is jelly of MC so she does low IQ attempts at ruining her. Can we move past this already or at least make it lead to something? I swear 80% of this manga is just the same scene repeated over and over, all we are missing this time is her mom being a fucking idiot.
So the only thing about this scene is it basically points out what the CURRENT relationship that the 4 of them have after a few years.

It’s kinda amazing that their relationship hasn’t changed at all in the years that it started….

Dex-chan lover
So the next move will be Rosemary losing her shit at some inopportune moment, MC will save the day with the help of the prince, story moves on.

Dex-chan lover
Still think she deserves it, but at the same time, I'm starting to feel a little bad for her. Just a little. About one grain of sand in the desert is how much I feel for her.

Dex-chan lover
Excited to see they name it “School Entrance” so hope this hints more development and in the school arc. In the LN the arc is quite fast, just finish its business and move on to the next.

Just the system in their country, and it’s probably not that uncommon.

Royalties who no longer have succession right will be demoted in status into a new peerage (into a marques or duke).

Probably as a statement that they’re no longer in competition. Their children will also no longer be considered as royalties, so less people competing for throne.
"Marquis" title is just a consolation prize, it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread